Looking For Friendship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shio

Reaction score
I don't feel it's possible to make friends in New York so maybe I can make some friends here.

Info About Me:

- I'm 19
- I play video games (Ps3,ps4..might get a ps vita later on after I get an Ipad)
- I play mmo's when I find an interesting one to play
- I only have skype. I don't have kik, whatsapp or anything else.
- I read books
- I like watching tv, movies, online cartoons and unusual shows

Please be nice~ I just want someone I have a fair amount of stuff in common with.

Vita isn't that great, they basically aren't making games for it. Better to just stick with the consoles. I was excited when I got my vita and now it just sits there. Can't really find any games worthwhile to buy for it that I haven't already played.

I play MMOs, Steam, PC, PS2/PS3, Vita, 3DS, Wii-U, XBox 360, XBox One, and my iPad. I'm still trying to save up for my PS4. I didn't rush to get one because I was waiting on more games. And not like I have a thousand friends who play that I need to keep up with.

Are you currently playing any mmos? I'm on WoW (again) -.- it won't last long though, I get bored fast with it these days.. or at least ever since they nerfed the entire thing.

Latest posts

Back