looks like another one of those MSN E-mails are going around

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic_95

Reaction score
I got an E-mail earlier from a friend I haven't heard from or talked to in ages. The subject line had all kinds of either jibberish, or something that was in in another language possibly.

I was curious and opened the E-mail to find that it was a link that supposedly "hacks" MSN accounts.

If anyone gets an E-mail like this, do yourself a favor and delete it right away.

Last year around this time, I got one of those, it was a link that supposedly told you if anyone on your E-mail list deleted you off MSN - the whole thing is, the minute you click on any of these links it sends an e-mail to every single person in your E-mail address book telling them to try the link.

Last year when it happened I was stupid and clicked on the link, and within a half an hour i started getting E-mails from people asking what the link was all about, and to top that off, I went into my sent messages folder, and it didn't even show that any E-mails were sent out. The E-mail made it's rounds though, for like 2 weeks i was getting the same E-mail all from different people on my E-mail list.

I don't know why people think this kind of stuff is so funny, but
save yourself the emberassment and if you get an E-mail like this, delete it as soon as possible before it can do any damage.

LOL, the same thing happened to me a few months ago :p

Anyway, thanks for letting everyone know :)

Yeah, those things are just pointless. I don't see how that's even funny. >.>

Thanks for the heads up Sonic! :)

Latest posts

Back