looks or personality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This:
no matter what personality i have men don't like me then again i have been like treated like dirt by men entire life including my own father

revanushka said:
This:
no matter what personality i have men don't like me then again i have been like treated like dirt by men entire life including my own father
its true.men just don't like me some times for no reason how i look and personality make them nasty to me they never bother with me .the guys i like hate me and tell me so

so i don't know how this solves this weird no one can help me

revanushka said:
This:

I don't want to offend you here, but perhaps that last sentence is partly one reason for it?

I've noticed some girls I've got to friendly level with seem to be quite passive aggressive with me, or show erratic and unpredictable signs of attraction. It's almost universally because someone male and important in their life (father/step father usually) has treated them badly.

When I've mentioned they've been quite rude to me or distrusting, they often don't even realise and usually apologise. So perhaps you're inadvertantly spending time around men that are nasty like that because something made a psychological impact on you earlier?

I don't understand how so many girls get treated poorly. There are lots of nice guys out there - the irony being that usually girls show zero romantic interest in us, then complain about how men are all arseholes :rolleyes:

Anyway, let's not go down that route. I just get the impression that UIL at least is going for the wrong type of guys...

TheSolitaryMan said:
revanushka said:
This:

I don't want to offend you here, but perhaps that last sentence is partly one reason for it?

I've noticed some girls I've got to friendly level with seem to be quite passive aggressive with me, or show erratic and unpredictable signs of attraction. It's almost universally because someone male and important in their life (father/step father usually) has treated them badly.

When I've mentioned they've been quite rude to me or distrusting, they often don't even realise and usually apologise. So perhaps you're inadvertantly spending time around men that are nasty like that because something made a psychological impact on you earlier?

I don't understand how so many girls get treated poorly. There are lots of nice guys out there - the irony being that usually girls show zero romantic interest in us, then complain about how men are all arseholes :rolleyes:

Anyway, let's not go down that route. I just get the impression that UIL at least is going for the wrong type of guys...
yes i have been badly treated by guys since i was 13 years old all through the years up different guy every time from diifernt place differnt personality even different country they all said the same thing
i like women just not you from all of them all different version of it

they have really bad aggressive opinion of me none of it good .

so equal single forever they have bad opinion of i have an opinion of them
so some are extremely shallow too like women in video like them want know to them not thing like me .

some want models tall skinny tiny waist huge boobs perfect skin hair nails
so on. no one will tell what they think of those women personality why men love them so much .

i don't know how to pick decent guy i can't tell the difference between the ******** and nice guy .i never got my 1st kiss i can forget that now
too fat and ugly, short ,bad teeth ,not very intelligent ,no social skills
bad dresser ,bad skin bad hair , i am joke to men they for make in to joke
out of me .tell me where to go and what to do with my self not in good way
i was called old by 22 years old and cougar, total ***** ,i don't like you
any woman in this room but you . i like women jut not you
you get the picture

some men rather pretty women who are bitchy as long they like by them . they get to know them because they fancy them missing out on personalty and intelligence just sexy women with good looks despite been bitchy and airhead like behaviour goes a miss completely

men who like these women puzzles me why are these so attractive to them that shallow as them always thinking down there when dealing women like this . they just want for one thing only this possibly i did not think about that till now now every man want steady girlfriend they want some thing play with puzzle box

UIL, what you need to realise is different men offer different things in relationships.

Yes, there are men out there though go for a partner 100% on looks. These men tend to be 100% interested in sex and not much else, so that's all that "relationship" is.

Do you think you'd be any happier with a partner who just treated you as a sex object because he likes your boobs? I think not. Temporarily maybe, long run, no. It certainly wouldn't improve how you see men.

You need to think about how you want to be treated in a relationship. Nice guys aren't hard to identify - they're quite special I guess, since there are a lot of dickheads out there - but they're not hard to spot.

He'll be the guy who always holds open doors, is always polite, puts others first, doesn't laugh at people or put them down. Look up "gentleman" and you'll have an idea.

Lots of girls seem to think a guy like that is boring or stale - that's usually because they're immature and rather ill-informed. A man like that can offer sex and physical intimacy, but also compassion, companionship and actual love.

If that's the sort of relationship you want, you need to stop being so negative for starters and secondly actually look for a man like that as opposed to any "sporty" guy you see.

For the last time, if you feel your appearance is lacking IMPROVE IT. It's not like you cannot do so - work out more, eat healthily, you'll soon be slim and attractive physically :)

Yes, there are men out there though go for a partner 100% on looks. These men tend to be 100% interested in sex and not much else, so that's all that "relationship" is. THAT IS NO guy like that no chance i don't need guy like that there few Hollywood actors like that do men like that exist how do they become this way.those type men scare me . they go women like that in video ?is that Hollywood men as well normal men ?

He'll be the guy who always holds open doors, is always polite, puts others first, doesn't laugh at people or put them down. Look up "gentleman" and you'll have an idea. and brains in his head.

yes i like improve how look but it cost money serious money i live off the government scarps. in Ireland veneers over $1000 dollars in yee language. gym membership costs $334 dollars . get make up and hair done for one day cost $133 dollars

now do why is part hard .men by pass me any way because men today want women with status model ,make up artist ,actress , musician or singer etc
you what i mean i am only farmer daughter barely getting by

unlucky in life said:
THAT IS NO guy like that no chance i don't need guy like that there few Hollywood actors like that do men like that exist how do they become this way.those type men scare me . they go women like that in video ?is that Hollywood men as well normal men ?

He'll be the guy who always holds open doors, is always polite, puts others first, doesn't laugh at people or put them down. Look up "gentleman" and you'll have an idea. and brains in his head.

yes i like improve how look but it cost money serious money i live off the government scarps. in Ireland veneers over $1000 dollars in yee language. gym membership costs $334 dollars . get make up and hair done for one day cost $133 dollars

now do why is part hard .men by pass me any way because men today want women with status model ,make up artist ,actress , musician or singer etc

I guess you'd be terrified of me then. I do that stuff I described and have a brain in my head too. I guess I'm a Hollywood actor (I wish I actually was, I would certainly be richer and probably married too ;) )

And yet, for being like that all through my life, I've always been single. I guess because girls truly are frightened by the fact I'm not a selfish bell-end :rolleyes:

There are plenty of guys out there that are nice like that. You need to be "scared" of dickheads who just want to sleep with random girls and then dump them, not men who will treat you well :rolleyes:

If you don't ever try to make contact with guys who respect girls like that, you can't expect to be romantically happy...unless you're happy just being a sex object. That's what I'm trying to get across.

I've improved my image almost for free. I bought weights, did situps and pressups. I spent money on a second hand exercise bike.

Buy a second hand workout bike (you can get them for like £50, if you're that low on cash just get an old bike, fix it to the ground and take the wheels off!) and peddle 10km+ on it every day. Do some situps or crunches to tone your abs.

It's not all about money, it's about effort and willingness to improve yourself.

Also, this is important: STOP SAYING WHAT MEN WANT. Men know what men want, you do not!

I want a nice girl who realises what I have to offer her (a lot of stuff!) that I can cuddle, kiss and hang out with. That's all I want.

I'm not sex-crazy, I don't want a model, a make up artist, a Hollywood actress, some woman from a dumb music video, a fitness instructor or a female ninja (okay, maybe a female ninja would be freaking hotness... ;) )

Drop the pre-conceptions and start interacting with these nice guys instead of theorising about how they won't ever like you. Please.

TheSolitaryMan said:
unlucky in life said:
THAT IS NO guy like that no chance i don't need guy like that there few Hollywood actors like that do men like that exist how do they become this way.those type men scare me . they go women like that in video ?is that Hollywood men as well normal men ?

I guess you'd be terrified of me then. I do that stuff I described and have a brain in my head too. I guess I'm a Hollywood actor (I wish I actually was, I would certainly be richer and probably married too ;) )

And yet, for being like that all through my life, I've always been single. I guess because girls truly are frightened by the fact I'm not a selfish bell-end :rolleyes:

There are plenty of guys out there that are nice like that. You need to be "scared" of dickheads who just want to sleep with random girls and then dump them, not men who will treat you well :rolleyes:

If you don't ever try to make contact with guys who respect girls like that, you can't expect to be romantically happy...unless you're happy just being a sex object. That's what I'm trying to get across.

I've improved my image almost for free. I bought weights, did situps and pressups. I spent money on a second hand exercise bike.

Buy a second hand workout bike (you can get them for like £50, if you're that low on cash just get an old bike, fix it to the ground and take the wheels off!) and peddle 10km+ on it every day. Do some situps or crunches to tone your abs.

It's not all about money, it's about effort and willingness to improve yourself.

Also, this is important: STOP SAYING WHAT MEN WANT. Men know what men want, you do not!

I want a nice girl who realises what I have to offer her (a lot of stuff!) that I can cuddle, kiss and hang out with. That's all I want.

I'm not sex-crazy, I don't want a model, a make up artist, a Hollywood actress, some woman from a dumb music video, a fitness instructor or a female ninja (okay, maybe a female ninja would be freaking hotness... ;) )

Drop the pre-conceptions and start interacting with these nice guys instead of theorising about how they won't ever like you. Please.

ok fair enough .but who the actor who like woman in video (the one top of the table )i showed you what do you think in his mind what is he after
when he added her as friend relationship or just sex ?

being guy know guys minds

unlucky in life said:
ok fair enough .but who the actor who like woman in video (the one top of the table )i showed you what do you think in his mind what is he after

Who knows? It could be "She's cute, perhaps I can get to know her --> sex" or "She seems friendly, I want to get to know her better." Or even "I'm so lonely, maybe she'll notice me?"

Guys are human beings, not robots. He could have any number of reasons. Why does it matter, it's not having any direct consequence for your love life? :)

TheSolitaryMan said:
unlucky in life said:

Who knows? It could be "She's cute, perhaps I can get to know her --> sex" or "She seems friendly, I want to get to know her better." Or even "I'm so lonely, maybe she'll notice me?"

Guys are human beings, not robots. He could have any number of reasons. Why does it matter, it's not having any direct consequence for your love life? :)

no but i am curious but some i doubt it intelligent conversation? some how

unlucky in life said:

Okay, so maybe he finds her extremely sexually attractive, he's a shallow guy, and he wants to climb on top of her naked and do really rude things!

What difference to anything related to you does that make, and why is it so important that viewpoint is validated like that? :\

Just forget your "model friend" and live your own life.

TheSolitaryMan said:
unlucky in life said:

Okay, so maybe he finds her extremely sexually attractive, he's a shallow guy, and he wants to climb on top of her naked and do really rude things!

What difference to anything related to you does that make, and why is it so important that viewpoint is validated like that? :\

Just forget your "model friend" and live your own life.

you right about him . makes no difference

TheSolitaryMan said:
revanushka said:
This:

I don't understand how so many girls get treated poorly. There are lots of nice guys out there - the irony being that usually girls show zero romantic interest in us, then complain about how men are all arseholes :rolleyes: =

because there some thing wrong with us psychological because we have been badly treated so we have no problem picking the bastards not nice guys .our mind is screwed up it hard to undo the damage
my brother said i attracted to pricks and not nice guys .they treated me like honeysuckle we accept because we are afraid to lose only love we have. we think while they cheating and been mean , been verbal abuse we accept it .

that i have no luck with men i am screwed up since i have verbal abused since i was 13 years old that all i have gotten. its pattern i fighting to break it but i can't do it i don't know how to break it .
if i has boyfriend which i don't he probably verbal abuse me or else cheat on me behind my back or make feel stupid .or call me names

that problem i have it pattern of destruction .men have landed me in counselling since i was 24 years old .

if i dress nice or sexy i am afraid to be verbal abused and be called hooker or guy might say how much or too fat to wear that you see what i mean

do men care if gorgeous woman is bitchy and stuck up as long as she good looking woman on his arm

unlucky in life said:
do men care if gorgeous woman is bitchy and stuck up as long as she good looking woman on his arm

No men don't care, they only want big boobs and a cute smile. If a girl walks up to me, I ask her just one thing. Are you a model? If she says no, she can gtfo. Ugly women don't need bother talking to me, I will ignore them or tell them to get cosmetic surgery and try again in a few months.

If a woman is pretty I'll talk to her.
If she's gorgeous I'll date her.
If she's breathtakingly beautiful, I'll marry her; then divorce her once she is old and wrinkly so I can take a new, young wife. I love being a guy!

You can't change us girl, we're pigs.

Don't worry, I HAVE found the solution to all of your problems : http://www.epinions.com/content_889299076

Best of luck!

/thread

Polar said:
unlucky in life said:

No men don't care, they only want big boobs and a cute smile. If a girl walks up to me, I ask her just one thing. Are you a model? If she says no, she can gtfo. Ugly women don't need bother talking to me, I will ignore them or tell them to get cosmetic surgery and try again in a few months.

If a woman is pretty I'll talk to her.
If she's gorgeous I'll date her.
If she's breathtakingly beautiful, I'll marry her; then divorce her once she is old and wrinkly so I can take a new, young wife. I love being a guy!

You can't change us girl, we're pigs.

Don't worry, I HAVE found the solution to all of your problems : http://www.epinions.com/content_889299076

Best of luck!

/thread

that's not my idea of answer but it said lots about you as person .

no thanks .thats not helpful it shallow and mean you are not nice person at all. guys from Europe i thought had more taste and more intelligence
i don't find you funny with link .like i said it said lots you you make most women dislike you over remarks already just made and its said the type person you are .

IgnoredOne said:
Hahaha. Dark hair or blonde hair, btw, Polar?
thats not helpful at all go back to section 17 read what wrote and you see why not so funny .
women don't look at men like objects why should men .
if some women want to be sex objects that there ambition grand i have no problem with that i am happy for them if there happy that way but some of us are not so lucky were not born like barbie but very average female
who finds looking at them mirror every morning very tough just not stand the version

IgnoredOne said:

Not that relevant, my eyes are usually focused to a lower altitude anyway ;) Nah I'm playing, give me dark hair :3

unlucky in life said:

no thanks .thats not helpful it shallow and mean you are not nice person at all. guys from Europe i thought had more taste and more intelligence
i don't find you funny with link .like i said it said lots you you make most women dislike you over remarks already just made and its said the type person you are .

I was hoping for you to make that remark. Yes I make women dislike me with comments like those, just as much as you make guys dislike you with your shallow generalisation of men. I just handed you a piece of your own pie. You can question the sincerity of that link, but it's become painfully obvious to everyone in here that you have made up your mind about guys anyway. Men in here are telling you they don't work like that, even women in here are telling you it is not like that but still you continue this never ending man hate. How can you ever expect a man to get to like you if you judge him before you even know him?

I'll play the bad guy here. If you are below average looking don't expect to have much chance with Brad Pitt. He's not going to fall for your personality if he doesn't even know you. Life is not a fairy tale. Find someone who's, as they say, "in your league", I'm not just talking about physical attraction here but mentally and emotionally as well. If you're spiteful about ugly rich dickheads getting together with models than you do not realize properly how shallow those relationships often are and that there is actually very little to be jealous of. You're obsessing way more over looks than any of the guys here who have actually tried to be helpful to you in this topic (and the many others you made before).

Polar said:
IgnoredOne said:

Not that relevant, my eyes are usually focused to a lower altitude anyway ;) Nah I'm playing, give me dark hair :3

unlucky in life said:

I was hoping for you to make that remark. Yes I make women dislike me with comments like those, just as much as you make guys dislike you with your shallow generalisation of men. I just handed you a piece of your own pie. You can question the sincerity of that link, but it's become painfully obvious to everyone in here that you have made up your mind about guys anyway. Men in here are telling you they don't work like that, even women in here are telling you it is not like that but still you continue this never ending man hate. How can you ever expect a man to get to like you if you judge him before you even know him?

I'll play the bad guy here. If you are below average looking don't expect to have much chance with Brad Pitt. He's not going to fall for your personality if he doesn't even know you. Life is not a fairy tale. Find someone who's, as they say, "in your league", I'm not just talking about physical attraction here but mentally and emotionally as well. If you're spiteful about ugly rich dickheads getting together with models than you do not realize properly how shallow those relationships often are and that there is actually very little to be jealous of. You're obsessing way more over looks than any of the guys here who have actually tried to be helpful to you in this topic (and the many others you made before).

i am not looking for brad pitt i don't see the attraction in him . i don't have league .i obsess over looks because men do taken looks very seriously.as child i was told personality was important and not looks by my mother .so i never looked after apperane and weight now it seems my mother steered me wrong for last 10 years .now i am told to lose weight dress nice or sexy were make up things i know nothing about i don't know any thing about that. will i tell what were jumper jeans combat boots hair in pony tail no make up the last time i wore make up it was 6 years ago .i told by guy i was not worth knowing so what the point

being abuse because i look like joke

but i am fan or lara croft style but i don't have her boobs D.i love lara croft i know she belong to game .i know actress hooked with brad pitt it lara i am talking about not angla joile.
me try A flat

because men judge me first ! on how i look and all it take size 16 to do it
i am defending the fact women aren't shallow to degree but have unrealistic expection of beauty from magazines that have been airbrushed and enhanced and reduced and re sized to see they products
make up hair products fake tan clothes yee don't see its all lie
they make real model is size 10 in real in magazine she made to look size 6 her boobs made lager by photoshop, like woman size 6 and 32 DD boobs in fairness she would her pretty face with those measuments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back