Lost A Best Friend...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry98

Reaction score
I think this is the 4th or 5th time I lost my best friend, every year. We used to webcam, play, laugh, eat, sleep, fun, joke. But, everything is gone now. I wonder what I have done. But people around me told me before, not to friend with that guy. But I didn't listen to them. Many people doesn't like him, and he is heartless. But we got a lot in commons. Sometime I don't why I feel that he is worth to be my friend, but sometime I feel that he don't worth. After the friendship ruined. Everything changed. He sits beside me in the class. But, feel awkward because we aren't friend any more. He got new friend, the one who sit in front of him. He replaced me. I always get jealous of them, they always play,fun,laugh. I got nothing. I post this just for fun, express my feeling. People always say, Be Patient. I Will Have A Best Friend Soon. I wonder how long I should wait... I'm Impatient. Plus, it's hard to communicate with my classmate. All they do is, talk about GAMES that I don't play. So, nothing in common :/ *sigh* My life is hard. Lost every year. I wonder who is the next guy I will lost next year. >.> Am I born to be lost best friend? Or I deserve it. :c

ha I know what you're saying...It happens to the best of us.Friends come and go all the time through out your life.Some may stick around longer than others.There's nothing wrong with that...It just happens.Don't worry,I used to be that way.

I know it seems like a massive deal now, and a struggle, but the friends you have in school aren't likely to stay with you throughout your life. Some will, but most won't.

Once you're out of the closed environment of school you will make new friends, if you go to University (or whatever you colonials call it) you will make friends there that will stick by you for the rest of your life.

Don't despair now, because it won't be like this forever. And don't take it personally either. All you can be is yourself, if someone is a true friend they will like you for who you are.

Latest posts

Back