Marriage

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joturbo said:
I would marry my wife again ...we both still love each other...love spending weekends away...so where do I and my friends fit in to your theory then.

You don't fit the theory, but i sure don't see any reason to disbelieve you. Couples happy together after decades isn't rare.

EmilyFoxSeaton said:
One poor friend divorced her husband but lives with him because he refuses to get a job and without her would be homeless...so she is trapped after getting a divorce. 

She's not trapped. She decided to stay in the same household because of that. She could decide the opposite just the same, however hard it might be.

EmilyFoxSeaton said:
Your posting on a "lonely life" message board. Nuff said.

I'm not lonely. Not everyone's story here or for being here is the same. If you're not going to listen to someone, at least try not to jump down their necks when they say something that's against your ideals.

VanillaCreme said:
If you're not going to listen to someone, at least try not to jump down their necks when they say something that's against your ideals.

Ahh sorry, I didn't jump down anyone's neck. That poster rudely hijacked a thread where the OP was miserable in his marriage and I was supporting the OP  -- so you see everyone in the thread thought marriage was bad -- all so that he could "virtue signal" how AMAZZINGGG his life was.

I maintained a civil and restrained tone in response to an attack on me and MY ideals... which was the subject of the thread. 

Now if I wanted to jump down someone's neck I might point out that you need to go back to moderator school and learn to moderate... but that would be wrong.

EmilyFoxSeaton said:
VanillaCreme said:
If you're not going to listen to someone, at least try not to jump down their necks when they say something that's against your ideals.

Ahh sorry, I didn't jump down anyone's neck. That poster rudely hijacked a thread where the OP was miserable in his marriage and I was supporting the OP  -- so you see everyone in the thread thought marriage was bad -- all so that he could "virtue signal" how AMAZZINGGG his life was.

I maintained a civil and restrained tone in response to an attack on me and MY ideals... which was the subject of the thread. 

Now if I wanted to jump down someone's neck I might point out that you need to go back to moderator school and learn to moderate... but that would be wrong.

Perhaps they jumped down your neck because you're absolutely rude in everything you post. No, it wouldn't be wrong if you thought I didn't moderate correctly. You have every right to think that. I can always moderate better, but unfortunately, there's no school that could make someone a more decent person.

Language folks,,,please
the M word,,,
I have been M for over 40 miserable years.
And will be for a few more.

Latest posts

Back