Mass Shootings are not caused by psychosis but by LOOKS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Peppers

Reaction score
What do all these mass shooters have in common?

They are ugly, at the peak of their sex drives (aged 16-30), but unwanted by women and girls and are sexually frustrated.

People blame the wrong things: video-games, movies, music, guns, politics, hidden agendas, family, they are not the real reason these guys do it.

The main reason these guys go on shooting sprees is because they are ugly and don't have any looks to get a girl and are rejected by women and they end up sexually frustrated.

James Holmes was rejected by 3 average-looking women on an adult site before going on his attention whoring spree.

That chinese guy 'Cho' (Virginia Tech) was rejected and reported to campus police by girls he liked before his spree. He was warned to leave girls alone. I'm sure if he was handsome at least 1 of these girls would have been flattered.

Anders Breivik became insane because he was balding and was unwanted by women and girls. He also had plastic surgery in an effort to appeal to women.

Adam Lanza was deformed-looking in the face and laughed at his entire life. His brother and father were much better looking.

Eric Harris wrote long blogs about being bullied and teased for how he looked. Male bullies lowered his status in the eyes of females.

The REAL reason these guys do it is because they are ugly and don't get laid and don't have any women/girls and they end up sexually frustrated and ostracized. They know they have no future to look forward to. They are the ugly ducklings that never blossomed into swans, or at least thought they never would.

People should stop blaming bulls**t things like video-games or movies or music or guns or politics when in reality these people just needed plastic surgery and a monthly visit from prostitutes supported and paid for by the government.

If this were true every unattractive man would go on a killing spree, which is far from the truth.
Unattractive or not, there's still something very very wrong in your mind if you go on a killing spree.

Brian Peppers said:

They are ugly, at the peak of their sex drives (aged 16-30), but unwanted by women and girls and are sexually frustrated.

People blame the wrong things: video-games, movies, music, guns, politics, hidden agendas, family, they are not the real reason these guys do it.

The main reason these guys go on shooting sprees is because they are ugly and don't have any looks to get a girl and are rejected by women and they end up sexually frustrated.

James Holmes was rejected by 3 average-looking women on an adult site before going on his attention whoring spree.

That chinese guy 'Cho' (Virginia Tech) was rejected and reported to campus police by girls he liked before his spree. He was warned to leave girls alone. I'm sure if he was handsome at least 1 of these girls would have been flattered.

Anders Breivik became insane because he was balding and was unwanted by women and girls. He also had plastic surgery in an effort to appeal to women.

Adam Lanza was deformed-looking in the face and laughed at his entire life. His brother and father were much better looking.

Eric Harris wrote long blogs about being bullied and teased for how he looked. Male bullies lowered his status in the eyes of females.

The REAL reason these guys do it is because they are ugly and don't get laid and don't have any women/girls and they end up sexually frustrated and ostracized. They know they have no future to look forward to. They are the ugly ducklings that never blossomed into swans, or at least thought they never would.

People should stop blaming bulls**t things like video-games or movies or music or guns or politics when in reality these people just needed plastic surgery and a monthly visit from prostitutes supported and paid for by the government.

In five years on the forum, I think that's the most absurd thing I've ever read. *chokes laughing*

facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

This is the WORST theory ever.

I think there's more complex mechanics behind this, rather than "There's a mass shooting? He must be ugly then...".

There are plenty of unattractive dude that have women, so there is something wrong about this. Plus, I this was the case, why aren't there any unattractive women performing these mass shootings as well?

If that were the case, then every "ugly" person would do a mass shooting. Your logic = fail.

Paid for by the government?

I believe the government is more worried about Russia right now, than about paying some silly little virgins guys who have body dysmorphia.

You know, this is exactly what is wrong with this country. We are so ready to stigmatize mental illness, that it doesn't exist until someone goes out of control...and then we point fingers.

Maybe if there was more health care pertaining to mental health and prevention of violence, then we wouldn't have all these guys who shoot up schools.

Oh, and it's not only JUST guys. Look at the female school shooters out there. There are, like, only 10, but they are there. The first school shooter did it because, in her words, she was bored. She killed 20 kindergarteners.

Let's not go too far here. The original post's logic might fail because it's a broad-brush argument, is simplistic, & uses armchair psychology to boot...but there is a grain of truth in it. Many of those school-shooters were indeed socially awkward; it's not far-fetched to say that the girls in their community considered them undesirable & that such rejection can be a factor in causing a killing spree. Sure, most unattractive nerds don't go on killing sprees, but not everyone has the same tolerance level for social ostracism.

One thing needs to dealt with but is rarely ever discussed: genetic factors. Ever since the Human Genome Project, hereditary predispositions for various illnesses have been discovered & more discoveries are made every year, if not every week. Even before that it has long been known that depression, manic depression, & certain psychoses tend to run in families & skip generations in regular patterns. If society is to eventually rid itself of crime, it's not only poverty, lack of intact families, weapons access, etc. that must be dealt with. Bad chromosomes must also be weeded out of the gene pool (through civilized means!). Today's technology allows a single lunatic to become dangerous to many people or even an entire city...we can't wait for natural evolution to take care of the human condition.

MTrip said:
Let's not go too far here. The original post's logic might fail because it's a broad-brush argument, is simplistic, & uses armchair psychology to boot...but there is a grain of truth in it. Many of those school-shooters were indeed socially awkward; it's not far-fetched to say that the girls in their community considered them undesirable & that such rejection can be a factor in causing a killing spree. Sure, most unattractive nerds don't go on killing sprees, but not everyone has the same tolerance level for social ostracism.

One thing needs to dealt with but is rarely ever discussed: genetic factors. Ever since the Human Genome Project, hereditary predispositions for various illnesses have been discovered & more discoveries are made every year, if not every week. Even before that it has long been known that depression, manic depression, & certain psychoses tend to run in families & skip generations in regular patterns. If society is to eventually rid itself of crime, it's not only poverty, lack of intact families, weapons access, etc. that must be dealt with. Bad chromosomes must also be weeded out of the gene pool (through civilized means!). Today's technology allows a single lunatic to become dangerous to many people or even an entire city...we can't wait for natural evolution to take care of the human condition.

I think this here is all that needs to be said on this matter.

I disagree.

Social awkwardness, or a mental illness doesn't necessarily mean you will be violent. There are tons of mentally ill people on this forum, for example, and we don't go on shooting sprees. Many of us would avoid a fight, if possible, and I for certain hate guns.

People that want to blame bullying, or social awkwardness, are just as bad as trying to blame horror movies, violent music (which some Christians believe is anything that is non-Christian), or horror novels. People want to blame Stephen King and Marilyn Manson, who have both sold billions of products of their work...they are hardly the product of a violent society, because there would be billions of spree shooters, and there aren't.

What you have here is a two-fold situation. A person is considered "normal" by default; that is, until something or someone changes their mind. In the case of that change, there are two paths: either the person can get help, and become a normal and functioning member of society, or they can be ostracized. In the second path, a person can feel so alone, and feel so miserable, and not only facing the mental illness (like hearing voices in their head), and they snap. Tada! Another spree shooting, people want to blame guns instead of the fact that mental illness is embarrassing to a lot of people, and people don't want to understand; they just want to lock the person away in a box entitled "not me."

I guarantee you that a lot of the prison population, including those who are non-violent and just drug abusers, were incarcerated because of this loophole. Instead of throwing people away from society, and calling them monsters, why not help them before they turn violent! That's actually a thought, but of course, nobody wants to do it, because we want to pretend we are better than that, that we are normal. And as a result, non-violent people thrown in with violent people mimic the behavior to survive, and violence is created.

EveWasFramed said:
What we have here is a forum troll who is sitting back laughing his/her ass off. :p

We fed the troll!:club:

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I disagree.

Social awkwardness, or a mental illness doesn't necessarily mean you will be violent. There are tons of mentally ill people on this forum, for example, and we don't go on shooting sprees. Many of us would avoid a fight, if possible, and I for certain hate guns.

People that want to blame bullying, or social awkwardness, are just as bad as trying to blame horror movies, violent music (which some Christians believe is anything that is non-Christian), or horror novels. People want to blame Stephen King and Marilyn Manson, who have both sold billions of products of their work...they are hardly the product of a violent society, because there would be billions of spree shooters, and there aren't.

What you have here is a two-fold situation. A person is considered "normal" by default; that is, until something or someone changes their mind. In the case of that change, there are two paths: either the person can get help, and become a normal and functioning member of society, or they can be ostracized. In the second path, a person can feel so alone, and feel so miserable, and not only facing the mental illness (like hearing voices in their head), and they snap. Tada! Another spree shooting, people want to blame guns instead of the fact that mental illness is embarrassing to a lot of people, and people don't want to understand; they just want to lock the person away in a box entitled "not me."

I guarantee you that a lot of the prison population, including those who are non-violent and just drug abusers, were incarcerated because of this loophole. Instead of throwing people away from society, and calling them monsters, why not help them before they turn violent! That's actually a thought, but of course, nobody wants to do it, because we want to pretend we are better than that, that we are normal. And as a result, non-violent people thrown in with violent people mimic the behavior to survive, and violence is created.

That's why have guns, to defend ourselves from people with guns:p

I don't think it's because they're ugly. I think it's because they look like creeps.

African_weasel said:
We fed the troll!:club:

*Shrugs*

African_weasel said:
That's why have guns, to defend ourselves from people with guns:p

Haha, so basically you'll both end up shot!

EveWasFramed said:
What we have here is a forum troll who is sitting back laughing his/her ass off. :p

My thoughts exactly especially for a first post.

theraab said:
I don't think it's because they're ugly. I think it's because they look like creeps.

you also trolling?

"look like creeps" and "ugly" are basically synonymous anyway.

It surprises me that we don't get more trolls here... This place is like "trollvana" :p

EveWasFramed said:
Brian Peppers said:

In five years on the forum, I think that's the most absurd thing I've ever read. *chokes laughing*

Oh good. It's not just me then. I struggled to drink my tea while reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back