men are better at sex than women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Men can't possibly know if they are better at sex than women, unless they have experienced having sex with another man xD

I will do some WEB based research on this and get back to you with my results.

floffyschneeman said:
Men can't possibly know if they are better at sex than women, unless they have experienced having sex with another man xD

rofl

It's like saying women are better drivers, there is no way to determine which is better. It's different for everyone.

Since I have no experience, I can't say.

Since most men can't make a woman orgasm, how can you say they're good at sex?

The accurate title is "men enjoy sex more than women", mostly because they always have an orgasm.

Huh? Men want it more. Those horn dogs; I owned my way around a few guys. And had some seriously hot escapades. Well i think it would depend on the person. Some men may feel better when having sex than some women and visa versa. As it has been proven many times, women are built for multiple orgasms, but this doesnt necessarily heighten sexual experience. Some women have never climaxed even though they've had sex but most men have. I think that's why most of the time, men want sex more than women.

Sorry: pretty explicit. You asked. :)

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Since most men can't make a woman orgasm, how can you say they're good at sex?

It's not that most men CAN'T MAKE A WOMAN ORGASM... it's that most women are unable (for a variety of reasons) to HAVE an orgasm. Many never have one until after menopause, some have them later in their 30s... it differs. I've heard statistics saying that 30% of all women will never have an orgasm in their entire life.

So I'm not sure you can put all the blame squarely on MEN, as if they just aren't doing it right. I'm sure there's some of that in the numbers, sure.

But it's not ONLY the men's fault.

I think whoever's got the most experince or is a natural is better. Gender means nothing.

Trent said:
Lost Soul said:
"men want sex more than women." True.

not true

It's biology. BOTH sexes want's it just as much.

Lots of experience does NOT make you better. You might be getting a lot of experience at doing it badly. The one who is better is the one who is willing to learn.

Lost Soul said:
"men want sex more than women." True.

False.

Women want it just as much as men.

In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that in some ways women are MORE perverted and lustful than men. And I don't mean in a bad way. ;)

I know it's a troll, but NO WAY -- my wife orgasms like New Year's fireworks, whereas I'm like, hmmm that was nice, I could really go a sandwich and a good sleep, zzzzzz zzzz zz ...

I've had sex with a vast number of women and been better at sex than all of them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back