Men, Take Off Your Shirts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'll take one next time I am having a shower :)

I used to have abs, but there pretty much gone now...

This one is for the ladies... please comment... sexy, ugly, needs more work, don't mind, what ever you want to say, I want to hear it!

Me in my normal standing position. (trackies further down)
DSC_3957.jpg

Me in a bit more of an unnatural standing position.
DSC_3955.jpg

Id probably get banned or the thread closed down or locked if I started one asking the ladies to do the same...

I work out SG. Not alot but just to keep firm and toned.
I'm 43..so in a way I'm kind of luckie that I don't have a beer gut and still have hair.
Never the less I still have to stay in shape, fit and not let my body go.
I don't go crazy pumping wieght all the time. Just 10-15 mins per day of regular physical
excersize they used to make us do when you're in HS.
It's a part of taking care of myself. Mind, Body and soul.
It makes me feel good about myself. When women check me out it's just icying on the cake.

Samuel I dig the sideburns. Keep them! :)

And it's probably good that you keep in shape like that Lonesome, you should incorporate some form of stretching into your routine so you dont stiffen as much as the years go on. It'll improve your quality of life if you do so.

Boobies = win!!!!

But mind you, gents. We must throw at least some nudity at the wimmin if we want them to keep showing themselves to us.

It's only fair. XD

Kudos to the guys in this thread. :p

This picture was taken when I was recovering from an injury, MCL tear in my knee. Usually I play soccer a lot and am more toned than this.

I swear lol.

I'm scrawnayyyy...

Pno202.jpg

Why aren't there any brave girls here posting on the boobie thread?? :(;):D

Shogun said:
Why aren't there any brave girls here posting on the boobie thread??

They DID... but most of them took their photos down. :( *sigh* wimps.

Nothing is stopping us guys from persuading the women to post further pictures of their glorious bodies! :D

I'm just going to follow suit with the Boobies thread and request that this thread also be closed.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back