More presents

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackCat

Reaction score
Seeing as how most people here have a bear hug, I think that adding more things to give people would be a good idea. A way of showing appreciation for their feedback, or whatever else. Ideas:

Poke- 50 points
Nudge- 50 points
Thanks!- 100 points
Good luck!- 50 points
Thumbs up- 50 points
Big thanks!- 200 points
Pat on the back- 50 points

There could be more, but those are just some ideas. These would actually cost some real points, to show that we actually appreciate what someone has done.

Just an idea.

Forgot some punctuation.

Last i looked Bluey had changed it so that there was all kinds of things that you could give people.

Minus said:
Last i looked Bluey had changed it so that there was all kinds of things that you could give people.

That is true. Took me moor then 10 minutes to do that as well :p lol

You can give any item you like except the stars. I can make it so you can give them as well if you like.

I don't want to give someone something like chocolate lover if they don't like chocolate :p for an example. That is why I made the suggestion for these new things.

BlackCat said:
I don't want to give someone something like chocolate lover if they don't like chocolate :p for an example. That is why I made the suggestion for these new things.

Ye I see what you mean. Well am not sure how to add new things are even if its possible.

See the hole MyPlaza thing is one program.

I well take some time to have a look.

All get back to you.

Bluey said:
BlackCat said:

Ye I see what you mean. Well am not sure how to add new things are even if its possible.

See the hole MyPlaza thing is one program.

I well take some time to have a look.

All get back to you.

I like sending people stuff! Please let us know when you get more things. Woud be nice to have a larger selection and hopefully more 100 point items? Thanks!

Hi, What it looks like to me is that we are only able to have what the MyPlaza site well let us have. Same with the MyBB forums for the smilies. Its not just a case of adding an url from an image that we have seen. But you have to go fro there sites and look what is available to you. Well I could be wrong and most probably am lol But I have PMed the owner of this site (Bjarne) to fined out.

Latest posts

Back