Movie Knowing - For real..looking

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesusGirl1

Reaction score
In the Movie Knowing, the 2 children, as hoaky as "some" people might believe, went to a better world. My interpretation. Feel free to say what you think the interpretation.

I watch William Henry's work and other positive souls about Stargates where a world exists where men truly love their significant other and women truly love them back.
seriously. I believe in that. I believe there is another world out there. We wouldn't have all the star wars movies, avatar, all the stargate shows (some of them are really negative...I know THIS world is not all positive). I know quiet a few people that are ready to leave. This older couple that communicate with the "good" aliens (as there are bad ones) are ready to leave, and their sons and daughters who are now in their 40's and 50's. I recently worked at a place, another guy my age (40's) same thing. His family just lost their uncle and he's heard the aliens. Another group here in the 1.7 million population town I live in (actually there are many groups that are going) know we will be taken care of.

What is your Stargate going to be? I absolutely love my animals. I have a few, not a lot. But I love them. And I believe I can take them with me. I'm going to create my dream, as "quantum" amounts of love (hence the word quantum) exist from God for us. Like the Movie Contact...it's an awful LOT OF SPACE OUT THERE FOR JUST US. I believe that to be true. And am looking forward to it.

Remember, the actual definition of the word "Myth" is "unproven" fact. We need hard proof and we don't . The mind is huge. Awful lot of space. big big big world we live in...massive as Tim Rifat would say. Right. Not personal when people want to leave right...if you didn't find love here, I know it exists in a higher and better form in other worlds....God wouldn't give us all those movies and ideas for no reason....

Stargate.....it will happen.

Stargate was an awesome tv series and I have watched all 15 seasons of it at least ten times. :D

Bones said:
Stargate was an awesome tv series and I have watched all 15 seasons of it at least ten times. :D

Me too. Both SG-1 and Atlantis. Awesome shows! Didn't really fancy Universe, though.

Latest posts

Back