My Dog

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZynischeWirklichkeit

Reaction score
Well, today, I found my dog sitting and leaning against the table with his head tilted to one side. He then fell down and he has not been able to get up ever since. My mom and I took him to the vet and the vet said that if my dog doesn't improve in two days that the best option is to put him down.

My dog isn't eating. He isn't drinking.

I don't think that he is going to make it. ;(

Please keep him in your thoughts. I just need some support.

I'm really sorry about your dog, I hope he gets well soon.

Zyn, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. :(

Sending him positive well wishes. *hugs*

hug.jpg

So sorry, always sad to see someone you love suffering.

Is there nothing the vet can do - tests or medications?

Thank you all so much. yesterday, my dog seemed to be doing better. He was able to walk a few steps. Today, my dog has gotten worse. He is not eating now. He can no longer walk. :( If he is not better tomorrow, this weekend I will probably have to say goodbye to him. Thank you so much for all your thoughts.

There is basically nothing the vet can do at this point.

Thank you all so much. My dog is hanging in there. He can walk a little, but not for long. I don't know how much longer he should suffer like this. I am just kind of waiting to see if he gets better, or I am holding off on losing him....I don't know.

ZynischeWirklichkeit said:
Thank you all so much. My dog is hanging in there. He can walk a little, but not for long. I don't know how much longer he should suffer like this. I am just kind of waiting to see if he gets better, or I am holding off on losing him....I don't know.
I went through the same thing with my cat Leela.
I couldn't help her, all I could do is hope.
In my story I finally had to end her suffering.
I sincerly hope your story ends on a brighter note.:(

Latest posts

Back