My Pathetic Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerose

Reaction score
I'm suffering from depression b/c of my life experience I had in th past that was so pathetic.. I've been thru so many crises with my family, & the ppl outside, I was always picked on @ school, I got hit by my parents a lot even as an adult:club:

I've been bckstabbed by th ppl who I thought where my closest friends,
knife.jpg
nvr been in a sXual relationship b/c I always get rejected ever since H.S., I'm always getting hassled @ my job. I'm 41 still living with my mom & sis.

Occasionaly I have suicidal thoughts.
hang.gif
I've been thru therapists but 0 of them helped me.. I wake up evry morning asking myself If I deserve 2B alive..
deadsmilie.gif
B/C of this I've Bcome a bitter person, I ignore ppl or curse them out if they get on my nerves, I have a bitter attitude, I'm not a friendly person b/c of this BS Ive been thru in my life.

Ppl in this world can B so cruel, that's Y I feel so much like hell. I'm really suffering..
dead-3.gif

As hard as it may sound, you need to just let go of the past, forget about it. Dwelling on the past is a waste of time and energy, concentrate on the NOW. If you forget about all the negative things youl realise you dont have life so bad, You have a job and a roof over your head.

Whats stopping you from getting your own place? Dont like who you are? change it! Make yourself into the caring and friendly person. Realise the power of mind control.

Your life will not change and wont get any better until you let go of the past. Basically get over it :p If your memory was wiped of your past you wouldnt be so depressed would you? if so it shows you have nothing to be sad about.

Ok, first off, may I welcome you to the forum :)

Porman had some wise advice. I agree with him too... the past is affecting your present, and you need to let it go... not forget, but just realise that these things are in the past. You need to decide that you aren't going to be a victim to them any longer, because currently you are suffering because of it.

Now, these changes will be pretty radical, and will take some time to achieve, but that's ok. You clearly want to make changes in your life, which is always an admirable thing.

My PM box is always open if you need some encouragment. Or just to vent.

Porman said:
Whats stopping you from getting your own place?
The apt's are too expensive right now. The only cheapest apt are in other states & I cannot afford to leave my job...
Porman said:
Make yourself into the caring and friendly person. Realise the power of mind control.. Don't like who you are? change it!
I was a caring and friendly person but people kept stabbing me in the back, that's Y I'm so damm bitter.. They walk all over me and I'm not going to put up with it any longer, so don't give me that ******B.S. about mind power control & changing my life, my life will never change.. I don't trust anyone anymore b/c people are very bitter & nasty!!

Hi, you are in my age group so I can understand your frustrations.

PM me if you need to vent, I am a good listener

Take what you need and throw away what you don’t need from your past.
If you not happy with your current situation then change step by step.
If you want to change the situation study what you can do about it.
You choose do something to change or do not because you think you can’t.
I like quote “nothing to lose”, I prefer give it a shot.

Regarding people, I disappointed because I expected more they can give me.
When I am not expecting anything from people like they will be my good friends or they will be nice to me.
When I don’t expect I could meet nice people.
It was better than suffering because of my expecting.

Well don't trust them then. Act like you trust them. So they they think you trust them. Just give them a little bit of slack at a time. If they screw you once then just don't be thier friend anymore.

blah_blah said:
Well don't trust them then. Act like you trust them. So they they think you trust them. Just give them a little bit of slack at a time. If they screw you once then just don't be thier friend anymore.
U mean B a fake like them?, sorry not my style. I rather much B alone. There's no such thing as a true friend. Ppl want 2B bitter, I can B bitter. Ocasionally I get sick of hppy ppl that I like2 burn them alive.
fire.gif
Domestic animals R a lot more understanding then ppl. Ppl who
**** with me I'll beat the **** out of them!!
AHAHA.gif

Porman said:
As hard as it may sound, you need to just let go of the past, forget about it. Dwelling on the past is a waste of time and energy, concentrate on the NOW. If you forget about all the negative things youl realise you dont have life so bad, You have a job and a roof over your head.

Whats stopping you from getting your own place? Dont like who you are? change it! Make yourself into the caring and friendly person. Realise the power of mind control.

Your life will not change and wont get any better until you let go of the past. Basically get over it :p If your memory was wiped of your past you wouldnt be so depressed would you? if so it shows you have nothing to be sad about.

Hmm every advice you give is somewhat positive telling people want their currently doing is wrong, but what have you done differently? Just try putting yourself in other people shoe and really see if u could have done anything different. I usually don't tell people what to do if I can't do it myself, well I guess that is why I don't reply much.

Anything just things for you to think about.

Latest posts

Back