my realization

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
I sit alone in this individual-less room. I only have the comforts of which have been bought. The only thing I hear are those blades that swirl around in that confined space. I am alone. With my fantasizer and blinder off; I am able to realize these things of which I am conveying from my pen. I have surrounded myself with tangible, non-intelligent objects, who lay scattered around this empty fortress. Yet in as so much as these objects lay dormant destined to be cast away, confined to it's container, to it's shelf, to it's prison; I too am trapped; although I do obtain the potential destiny as they. I have the will, the body, and the mind to change my own. If I could only replace these empty artifacts with understanding, caring individuals to which they can free me from this artificial prison I have constructed around myself; perhaps I only require one individual, one person to lift me out of this barren place. I do sincerely hope that this one freedom holder locates me before I lose myself in this box. I know every time I power on my drug, my hopes and dreams are gradually being extracted from my fragile heart. Until this heroine arrives at my prison walls and frees me, then here I will hope that this individual will not be too late to save me.

Knight said:
IgnoredOne said:
Have you gotten your Associate's Degree?

Not yet I have only finished 2 semesters so far.

Get your life together and you'll be on a very solid foundation to have a girl, too. Its easy to wish for rescue, but the surest thing to do is to rescue yourself.

Things will become better, but in many ways, it helps that you are the motive force to improve your life. You can see life as a bubble, a bubble of influence around yourself and beyond thati s chaos that is beyond your control.

As you increase control over yourself and your surroundings, that bubble increases and gently encompasses more of the world and individuals. And as our influence increases, so do our odds of finding someone that can bring us happiness, as well as effecting useful change on the world - including finding love, which is one thing you seem to seek.

All of this, however, requires self-control first and foremost. If you cannot control yourself, then you lack influence over even yourself.

I don't know what to say...I haven't heard from you in a while so I thought you were living it up or had some major improvement. :/
Don't give up...you have so much potential that you can reach in this lifetime.

IgnoredOne said:
Knight said:
IgnoredOne said:
Have you gotten your Associate's Degree?

Not yet I have only finished 2 semesters so far.

Get your life together and you'll be on a very solid foundation to have a girl, too. Its easy to wish for rescue, but the surest thing to do is to rescue yourself.

Things will become better, but in many ways, it helps that you are the motive force to improve your life. You can see life as a bubble, a bubble of influence around yourself and beyond thati s chaos that is beyond your control.

As you increase control over yourself and your surroundings, that bubble increases and gently encompasses more of the world and individuals. And as our influence increases, so do our odds of finding someone that can bring us happiness, as well as effecting useful change on the world - including finding love, which is one thing you seem to seek.

All of this, however, requires self-control first and foremost. If you cannot control yourself, then you lack influence over even yourself.

I have plans to continue on this path, just sometimes, it's hard to motivate myself to do those things I need to do.

Luna said:
I don't know what to say...I haven't heard from you in a while so I thought you were living it up or had some major improvement. :/
Don't give up...you have so much potential that you can reach in this lifetime.

I never said anything about giving up, well, I can see how that message can be portrayed in my wording. I'm working, just not hard enough.

Knight said:
I never said anything about giving up, well, I can see how that message can be portrayed in my wording. I'm working, just not hard enough.

Keep at it. Every day can be a better day, and every tomorrow represents a new hope.

That person is YOU. U already Know...
Its a process. Stop fighting it.
Let go .

Its like a rebirth

Lonesome Crow said:
That person is YOU. U already Know...
Its a process. Stop fighting it.
Let go .

Its like a rebirth

You're saying to save myself?

I've always loved the thought of a rebirth, a refresh on life, a new and second chance to get things right.

Thats right..
You intuitivelly know this....the hero inside of you is trying to come out.. Just allow him to
People use diiferent terms ..
Youre HIGHER SELF...

Yeah..its a rebirth..
Life looks brand new...

Your old self will try to hold back.
There will be a battle for a little bit.
Its a process..youll see...
Just trust the process.

Latest posts

Back