Need PM buddies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Ladysphinx

I have many intrests and usaully just luv talking about them but its abit hard to find one person that has all the same intrests so one or two will do.

I'm 31yrs married have three kids. I have gone through a hard childhood have given achild back to the lord and I'm a christian and luv to talk about the lord, but being one is not nessecery to be my friend. Some of my intrest are cooking, health and weightloss, corn snakes, history, movies, art(sketching and poetry), bit of astronamy, the supernatural & mysteries, bit of phycology and survival skills.

Hi Ladysphinx. I'm also a Christian here and am also struggling to lose some weight xD I'd love to chat with you. Just pm if you have the time :)

Hi Ladysphinx. I'd be happy to talk. I'm a Christian and I'm study personal training so one of my interests is health and weightloss, too. I'm a big movie fan, also. And am very interested in the supernatural. If you want to chat, shoot me a PM. :)

Hey LadySphinx,

I was RAISED catholic hahaha. So if you feel like an argument...feel free to PM me LOL (j/k...i still have a few nice things to say about Christianity). Also weight loss is a big thing for me too...managed to lose over 60 lbs last year...although everyone says I went from fat to scrawny..a guy just cant catch a break :shy:. Also who doesn't love movies?!?! Psychology, astronomy, survival skills, history, cooking, art...pretty much everything you said (except corn snakes LOL...but eh, they're cool in their own slithery way) are always cool discussion topics. PM if you dare :p

Wow those corn snakes can be rather pretty.

Oh, carry on.

THX for the replies I PM'ed you all so if you didn't get my message just let me know.

Latest posts

Back