New Here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xaero

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here. I found this website by Googling "forum for loneliness." I'm going through a tough time right now completely alone. I don't really have friends or family to turn to. I'm mostly just a loner. Lately, my crumby job, loneliness and depression have really been getting to me. Hopefully I'll meet a friend or two on here :)

Anyway, sorry for the depressing intro. I look forward to meeting everyone!

welcome to the site.

Hi and welcome, I trust you'll find this a friendly place and I hope you find something for you here.

Hey xaero, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find some new friends from here, there are some really awesome people.

I used to play Quake 3/Quake Live all the time. Not so much anymore. I mostly play Black Ops 2 and a single player game now. I'm playing Metro: Last Light alongside of BO2. Are you on Steam?

I am a Steam noob - always hear people talking about it but have never actually bothered to look into it. Guild Wars 2 and QL pretty much eat up most of my alone/gaming time as it is, but as there's no real ceiling to the skill limit on those games so it feels to me like time spent on other games is time wasted improving your rocket jumps :p I guess one day soon I will investigate further.

Hi, welcome! so many are in the exact situation you describe, it will change

(talking about the intro, not the Steam noob part, that sounds cool)

Latest posts

Back