Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William P

Reaction score
Hello I just started looking at this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 53 year old man and I've been feeling very lonely and was hoping to meet and talk with others who felt the same way. I live in the san Francisco bay area and hope to talk with others from my area or from anywhere as long as they are nice and friendly. If anyone wants to write to me i'll be happy to respond so go ahead and take a chance and write please I would appreciate it.
Thank you.

Hey mate and welcome, I joined here today myself as I've been feeling pretty lonely lately. I'm a 39 year old bloke living, long term alone, in the UK. How come your lonely bud ?

edit - not technically alone, I have a cat, she's ace.

CatToy said:
Hey mate and welcome, I joined here today myself as I've been feeling pretty lonely lately. I'm a 39 year old bloke living, long term alone, in the UK. How come your lonely bud ?

I'm alone right now and have lost my job and just have no one to talk with or hang out with and it's hard being by myself all day.

William P said:
CatToy said:

I'm alone right now and have lost my job and just have no one to talk with or hang out with and it's hard being by myself all day.

You should check out the chat room sometime, if you're interested. There are usually people in there and you can talk about whatever :)

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy your stay! I too recommend the chatroom, always someone to talk on there!

Welcome,

Don't listen to the above dude, he's just bitter about something. This place is a decent site to meet others in similar situations

Hi and welcome! :)
Sorry to hear you lost your job. This is a good site to find people to talk with, there are a lot of nice people here.
I'm in Sacramento, btw! :)

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Sorry to hear you lost your job. This is a good site to find people to talk with, there are a lot of nice people here.

-Teresa

Hi Teresa, thank's my brother use to live in Sacramento but he moved to Denver a couple of years ago. How are you doing? I still haven't quite figured out how to get in the chat room, I'm not to tech savy.

William P said:
SofiasMami said:

-Teresa

Hi Teresa, thank's my brother use to live in Sacramento but he moved to Denver a couple of years ago. How are you doing? I still haven't quite figured out how to get in the chat room, I'm not to tech savy.
Believe or not, I've never been in chat here! No particular reason, I just haven't. Now I'm thinking I should check it out lol. It think it would be good around the holidays and times when people are more likely to feel alone and lonely.

-Teresa

William P said:
ladyforsaken said:
Hey William, welcome to the forum!

Hi I like the Faith tattoo. How are you doing?

I like it too. I am considering having it for myself someday, maybe, who knows. :p

I'm all right, ups and downs as usual but still alive and kicking. How are things going with you?

Latest posts

Back