Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SofiasMami said:
William P said:
SofiasMami said:
Hi and welcome! :)
Sorry to hear you lost your job. This is a good site to find people to talk with, there are a lot of nice people here.
I'm in Sacramento, btw! :)

-Teresa

Hi Teresa, thank's my brother use to live in Sacramento but he moved to Denver a couple of years ago. How are you doing? I still haven't quite figured out how to get in the chat room, I'm not to tech savy.
Believe or not, I've never been in chat here! No particular reason, I just haven't. Now I'm thinking I should check it out lol. It think it would be good around the holidays and times when people are more likely to feel alone and lonely.

-Teresa

Yeah I kinda want to take it slow, I mean I think if I go to chat that I might get overwhelmed so I thought that I would see if anyone would respond on here and well I've gotten a couple of responses. I'm glad that you responded your the only one to respond more than once. So how long have you lived in Sacramento? I've only lived in redwood city for a couple of years. I'm originally from Santa Cruz Ca and moved here for work but that didn't last as the company I worked for shut down about 5 months ago. I don't want to complain to you I'm sure you have your own problems. I hope to hear from you again Teresa it's nice a have someone to talk to or write to or whatever you want to call it. Well at least I know that we're in the same time zone and that makes it a little bit easier to talk with you.
William

Latest posts

Back