new with new alone friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ledchick

Reaction score
[color=#FFC0CB]well I go by Ledchick and I am new to this site.....by just wondering "how lonely can one person really get" Now I guess I will really find out....

All I really do know is that I am very lonely and do not want friends because that does not seem to make it any better....so I dont know what else to do except try something else.

I am bi polar and usually out of my mind most of the time so I spend alot of time alone and the computer seems to be my only companion.

I am sad even when I look happy.[/color]

oops

I did not really tell anything about myself,
well I am 39 y/o female from Missouri
I have lived with misdiagnosed Bipolar for over 20 years til the last year
I have been married for 21 years to a saint for putting up with my crazy ass.
I have 3 teenage children ]
I am agoraphobic and rarely leave my house
I have alot to say and no one to say it to
I rarely feel emotion and that bothers me.
I do not feel the need for outsiders yet I am on this site......figure that one out for me
I just dont know!

Thanks for the welcome wagon and I hope that I can maintain some kind of relationship on here....I cant anywhere else in life....

Welcome to A Lonely Life. I hope you find what you are looking for here without any problems.

Take care of yourself.

Welcome to the site, Ledchick. I hope you find friends here.

ledchick said:
I have alot to say and no one to say it to

We will listen.

ledchick said:
I do not feel the need for outsiders yet I am on this site......figure that one out for me

Could it be that you feel you can communicate on your own terms here?

Hi Spare! Nice to see others on here!
I have made many more friends on here than the sites that other people have sent me to....ie....NAMI, that site just seemed to really just make me feel worse about myself, here I feel I get more support.
I hope it helps you as well.

Spare said:
Hello, ledchick!

Hey Led, and welcome. It was also great to see you in chat last night :)

Latest posts

Back