new...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packyourbags

Reaction score
alittlemoreeachday6smal.jpg

i watch as ashes drift in silence, gracing the frozen earth under my feet. i am still looking for you.
the light fades day by day, but it is still enough. i am afraid, for i know i am not alone inside this fog, although the shapes still stay away. i can hear them rustling around me, waiting, hoping. i can hear their hunger in my mind.

they said that it's a madman's errand. that even if i find you, you will no longer be the one that left. and that we will not make our way out, even if you are.
fools.
my life is not worth anything to me without you. i'd rather die on the same road you left by, or feed the shadows here, then live in a world you are no part of.

i'd wait for you forever.

remember the wet grass, outside your house?
you hated the old buildings, the plaster that fell from the walls like snow.
you didn't want to let me see, at first. i think you were ashamed.
i could not care less.
remember how we ran each night, until we could no longer breathe, and fell upon the wet, dead leaves of the forest, as our crazy laughing shook the sky, and stars fell for us. we lost count of them on that day.

i promised.

that if you go, i will find you.
you only laughed and looked away.
i'll find you, anywhere you go.

i lean against the gates of hell, as fires die within me, hoping that some memory of light is burning where you are.

i miss you. please.
please let me find you.

****. That's so good! o_o

Really ghostly and...sort of warm? lol I like it.

----Steve

Beautiful.

Actually, that's kind of how I've been feeling lately.

I hope this story a happy ending :)

Brought back emotions of love now lost. thnx man, memory serves as the support for the foundation of future beauty to come.

yesm said:
Brought back emotions of love now lost. thnx man, memory serves as the support for the foundation of future beauty to come.

you know - i think that in a nutshell, you have come up with the purpose of art. i think that that is the idea, really. and if that was the effect - i have done my part.

thank you for saying that.

i appreciate it more than you know.

shade.

Latest posts

Back