Newbie from Scotland

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teej

Reaction score
No idea really what to say here.

I'm 23 and from Edinburgh.

Going through a really awful time of my life just now, broke up with a long term gf a few months ago. Had a good social life with loads of friends before we started going out but after ending it I feel really distant from the friends I had before.

I get invited places but usually find myself sitting quietly on the outside, often just wanting to go home. I used to be out going and always laughing and joking, now I just feel like a shadow of myself, with no one to actually talk to.

I googled 'lonely forum' or something similar and it brought me here, just felt like I needed to find somewhere to talk to people and feel comfortable.

Welcome to ALL. I know a few people here in London who have a similar ongoing issue. As soon as they get themselves a partner, they begin to drift from friends and even family. It can be a struggle to manage your social life and love life at the same time.

Hello! Welcome here. I'm sorry to hear about your break up. Hope this forum helps you. Pm me if you ever need someone to talk too. I love helping people. :)

Hey Teej, welcome to the forum. Talk it out here, we're all here to listen. I'm sure you'll meet people who can help you feel better at the very least. :)

Latest posts

Back