Newbie here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthewferry

Reaction score
I would like to greet everyone a warm hello!!! I am Matthew Ferry from California. I found this forum a great place to meet friends. I hope you're all doing fine. :D

matthewferry said:
I would like to greet everyone a warm hello!!! I am Matthew Ferry from California. I found this forum a great place to meet friends. I hope you're all doing fine. :D
Hi Matt,
As you advertise I can see you have a nice and tiddy website for your life coaching practice.
I have two questions:
Can I go and spend all my money hiring your services?
How lonely are you feeling really?
Anyway....here you can get life coaching for free from many members if you only ask nicely ;)
Welcome if you wanna try

Sara said:
matthewferry said:
Hi Matt,
As you advertise I can see you have a nice and tiddy website for your life coaching practice.
I have two questions:
Can I go and spend all my money hiring your services?
How lonely are you feeling really?
Anyway....here you can get life coaching for free from many members if you only ask nicely ;)
Welcome if you wanna try

thank you sara for the warm welcome. well, all i can say maybe is you can give it a try. i have helped lots of people through my life coaching and theyre all satisfied, happy and contented with lives now. im just here to help people.

im here to meet and help people. just trying to make a difference in each other's lives. catch you up later. cheers!

No comment
question-marks.jpg

dollar-bill-question-mark-734386.jpg

DollarsignStopsign.jpg

matthewferry said:

Hi matthewferry
welcome this is tayla59 from blackpool england hope you are keeping well,cor a bet the weather is just great there

Latest posts

Back