Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentComfort

Reaction score
Hello. I'm going for it.. the intro post.

I am 22, Male, Norwegian.

This seemed like a forum where i could possibly be able to be frequently active, so im reg'ing.

The forums i was on until now, i gained social stimulus thanks to my talents/hobbies/interests. So i have had lots of people wanting my help, advice or knowledge about my own work. Nothing is very personal about it. However it has been one of my few social outlets.

In real life, i live with my family. I don't go to a job. I meet people once in a while (outside the house). I got a deal of anxiety/insecurities with that it seems. I have had periods where i would almost never leave the house (except taking walks), so i am more active out there than i have been in long.

I spend most of my time on the computer, or playing videogames. On the computer, i am capable at programming, as a hobby. Computers, games are generally great interests of mine. My sleep scheudle is constantly in change, so i sleep at any time of the day/night.

Ok thats all for now. *nervous*

Welcome, I'm glad you decided to join us :)

Latest posts

Back