Nicotine can enhance alcoholic fatty liver

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnylife33

Reaction score
Saying goodbye to that habit of chewing nicotine gums few days ago was a good idea
I have some fatty liver issues .

There are two more things i like to avoid
Sugar
Meat

I will try my best to avoid it from tomorrow morning !!!!!

Why would you avoid meat? Its good, in moderation, and you can't get better protein amounts relative to weight.

I get like 150 to 200 grams of protein a day to maintain muscle mass so I am personally offended at your post 😋.

Avoiding sugar is a VERY good idea. I went shopping today and walked every isle for something to do. I was shocked that sugar still seems to be very cheap. I was expecting to see stuff in the candy and cookie isle to be way higher. But, it wasn't. Even the cheap crap TV dinners went from $1.25 to $2+. But, a descent amount of sugary crap cookies was only $1.68. Sugar must be free.

It's hard to know what is healthy or not any more. The food is so messed with. I rarely ever eat beef, pork, or fish. I still eat a very small portion of chicken breast meat every few days or so. I eat one egg chicken every other day. I consider that enough meat protein.

While I have been sober for a while, I am at the point that adding a few years to my life isn't worth giving up on the couple of bad habits that I enjoy. The average life span of my family is around 79.50 years of life. After 75, the quality of life started declining rapidly in my family. I will not have anyone to take care of me since my family has died out and my daughter is projected live to only 30 or 35.

Oops i did not exactly quit my nicotine gum habits .

I chewed it again , yesterday and today too ... i am still chewing it .

I had a ton of accounting studies to do , so i got really exhausted and dull

so i chewed again ....

i will quit this some other day .

Why would you avoid meat? Its good, in moderation, and you can't get better protein amounts relative to weight.

I get like 150 to 200 grams of protein a day to maintain muscle mass so I am personally offended at your post 😋.

Too much meat is not exactly healthy .

The problem with me is when i start eating meat i eat a lot .

Which is why i want to avoid it

Avoiding sugar is a VERY good idea. I went shopping today and walked every isle for something to do. I was shocked that sugar still seems to be very cheap. I was expecting to see stuff in the candy and cookie isle to be way higher. But, it wasn't. Even the cheap crap TV dinners went from $1.25 to $2+. But, a descent amount of sugary crap cookies was only $1.68. Sugar must be free.

It's hard to know what is healthy or not any more. The food is so messed with. I rarely ever eat beef, pork, or fish. I still eat a very small portion of chicken breast meat every few days or so. I eat one egg chicken every other day. I consider that enough meat protein.

My blood sugar levels are a bit high
and i am eating medicines two times a day to bring it down .

i should control it more as soon as possible ...

On July Saturday 16th 2022 , evening

I chewed my last nicotine gum and i quit that habit

And today is July 22 2022 .

so its been almost a week without gums .

No hyper feelings in the head .
No extra heartbeats
No extra anxiety.

Just the usual bullshit of life and its ups and downs

Latest posts

Back