No place to go to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazemaster26

Reaction score
I don't go anywhere during weekends, i don't have anyone to go with and really im not sure to what place to go to. I never went anywhere during my youth and really havent lived much. Don't know much people alltogether so I don't know any thing fun to do during the weekends on my own or with others expect staying at home and playing games ...

First of all, welcome to the forum.

One sure way of improving your life is joining a club. I belong to an archery club, though haven't been for a while because of my condition. But there I met new people and one of them was to become a good friend.

I learnt the longbow. I ordered a custom Woodland Hunter from Tomahawk Bows, a takedown, paid the Duty & Excise tax, but it was well worth it. Such a sweet bow. :)

Joining a club that would suit you interest would be a start in the right direction. Go from there.

Mouse said:
First of all, welcome to the forum.

One sure way of improving your life is joining a club. I belong to an archery club, though haven't been for a while because of my condition. But there I met new people and one of them was to become a good friend.

I learnt the longbow. I ordered a custom Woodland Hunter from Tomahawk Bows, a takedown, paid the Duty & Excise tax, but it was well worth it. Such a sweet bow. :)

Joining a club that would suit you interest would be a start in the right direction. Go from there.

I tried doing that, but if those clubs hardly do anything, it makes me lose interest in that club pretty quick. It's one thing to be in several clubs like i am, it's another if they hardly do anything. :(

I joined a class/club learning flying trapeze. I really looked for something unusual enough to hold my interest. Oddly, everyone in it was older, aged 30-60. Well, that was good for me, anyhow.

I didn't get close friends from it, but I did get friends, exercise, and memories.

Latest posts

Back