Nobody is entitled to a relationship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring-Weirdo said:
We are all in a relationship - a relationship with Jesus. If you can't take that relationship to a sexual level, well then I guess you have to prostrate yourself before Him.

But...what if you don't believe in Jesus? :D

EveWasFramed said:
Boring-Weirdo said:
We are all in a relationship - a relationship with Jesus. If you can't take that relationship to a sexual level, well then I guess you have to prostrate yourself before Him.

But...what if you don't believe in Jesus? :D

It doesn't matter, because Jesus still believes in you. And you're in a personal relationship with Him, whether you like it or not.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'm a Christian, but I find this a bit ridiculous.

Of course it is. He's not saying what he believes, he's just trying to get a reaction out of people. There's a reason he's been banned on other forums. I call "Troll".

Solivagant said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I'm a Christian, but I find this a bit ridiculous.

Of course it is. He's not saying what he believes, he's just trying to get a reaction out of people. I call "Troll".

I call it like I see it. If you don't love Jesus, that's your fault. Don't blame it on me.

Maybe you're the troll?

Boring-Weirdo said:
It doesn't matter, because Jesus still believes in you. And you're in a personal relationship with Him, whether you like it or not.

Let's try to be more sensitive about religion and the people reading here... before someone feels truly insulted. It might be a joke to you, but not to someone who takes their religion seriously.

Boring-Weirdo said:
I call it like I see it. If you don't love Jesus, that's your fault. Don't blame it on me.

Maybe you're the troll?

And seriously, stop it.

I'm sorry my faith offends you. Maybe if we lived in American-Internet I'd be allowed to express my freedom of religion. If I wasn't so popular I'd have words for you, but I'll let you be judged by The Holy Book instead.

Your faith doesn't offend me nor the lack of any faith offends me. I'm pretty open-minded and accepting. But I'm saying for some people who read this who are more sensitive could be offended, so let's not grind about it even more. I don't understand why you must even do that.

Debating with Boring-Weirdo is pointless. He's a troll, just here to get attention with his sad little troll antics. He's can't even do us the service of being an entertaining troll. He's just boring. He must be new at trolling, or just very bad at it. Probably both. Best to report his posts and move on.

Your life must be pretty **** pathetic and empty if you resort to this crap, Boring-Weirdo. I'd feel sorry for you, if I didn't dislike you so much.

Locke said:
Debating with Boring-Weirdo is pointless. He's a troll, just here to get attention with his sad little troll antics. He's can't even do us the service of being an entertaining troll. He's just boring. He must be new at trolling, or just very bad at it.
your statement here kind of reminds me of you :).

Boring-Weirdo said:

Edward Tayler would have loved you.

Cut it out, all of it. Either stay on topic or don't bother posting.

Drama said:
your statement here kind of reminds me of you

And your stuck up attitude reminds me of a spoiled little cheerleader, only worse. I truly understand why you're alone. High school is over princess, grow the hell up. I gotta give you credit for actually saying what you think for once though, instead of your usual pointless snide remarks

In case you're tempted to waste any more of your time, I don't give a fresia what someone like you thinks of me. You're not worth anyone's time.

(I'm not going to waste a smiley on you, you're not worth it.)

ENOUGH.

And the two of you who have a personal axe to grind can do so someplace else. If I see it in anymore threads, I'll ban both of you.
Please don't make me have to do that.

Now Eve has to yell. What did I say? Oh yeah.

Sci-Fi said:
Cut it out, all of it. Either stay on topic or don't bother posting.

Kind of sad when two moderators have to tell people to stop within hours of each other. Next person is going to get time off of the forum, keep it on the OP's original topic or not at all. Hate having to repeat myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back