Not getting help here... :-(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
My days have become hell....No one in the world I know, is ready to help me....So I came here.But no help from here too.Nobody is listening to me, even here. These were my last hopes before suicide....I am shattered....

How do you know no one is listening? You are stronger than you think. Give yourself some credit and don't give up, you can make it through whatever it is you're going through.

If you are talking about the post you made yesterday, because your previous thread had quite a few replies, you need to give it a bit more time. You haven't posted here much so people haven't really had a chance to get to know you. Maybe make your posts a bit shorter, a wall of text is quite intimidating for some and many people here have their own issues to get through. Sometimes it can take a few days for you to receive replies.

If you are in such dire need try the chatroom or suicide hotlines.

I haven't even been around to see recent threads yet. People come and go.

As a note, we're no fairy godparents here. We can offer ideas, encouragement, and experiences to put to use, but we can't make things suddenly be okay. That's something only an individual can do. A lot of people dig themselves a deeper hole by expecting others to have the power to affect something that's inside of themselves emotionally.

M_also_lonely said:
My days have become hell....No one in the world I know, is ready to help me....So I came here.But no help from here too.Nobody is listening to me, even here. These were my last hopes before suicide....I am shattered....

It sounds like you are experiencing some pretty strong emotions. You use strong emotion words.

I just wanted to let you know that I read this thread and I listened to your words.

You sound frustrated, which is probably understating it, am I right?

SophiaGrace said:
M_also_lonely said:

It sounds like you are experiencing some pretty strong emotions. You use strong emotion words.

I just wanted to let you know that I read this thread and I listened to your words.

Sophia, do you think you will make friends if you commit suicide?
There are no friends there,, only fiends so suicide is no solution is it?
your thoughts are coming from a dark place.
go to "antidoteforall" and you will find help that you need.
it is free, just sit quietly and relax while you listen. It only takes 7 minuets.
Let us know how it goes.

Hmm. I looked at your past threads made. I think there have been quite a number of people trying to talk to you and help you. Your past threads are at least 2 pages long.

People can't help you if you don't want to also help yourself.

The fact that some people here have responded to your threads show that they do listen/read about your issues. Why are you not at least accepting of people's help here? If you really do want help, you wouldn't be feeling or thinking no one has bothered about you at all and would have at least been grateful for what's been said and adviced to you.

People here can only do so much, but for you to actually get better and improve your situation, it all depends on solely you.

ventura23 said:
SophiaGrace said:
M_also_lonely said:

Sophia, do you think you will make friends if you commit suicide?
There are no friends there,, only fiends so suicide is no solution is it?
your thoughts are coming from a dark place.
go to "antidoteforall" and you will find help that you need.
it is free, just sit quietly and relax while you listen. It only takes 7 minuets.
Let us know how it goes.
Sophia's not the one talking about suicide, she was just quoting the OP. (M_also_lonely)

Posted by M_also_lonely - 10-02-2014 11:58 AM
Like people have said, you've gotten replies. 1 or 2 pages is about as much as you can hope for in a short amount of time, there aren't many people on this forum and new people usually post a few times then leave within a few weeks. The only long threads are from years ago. If you're really close to suicide you could try the suicide hotline or something, you could also try more populated forums if you're trying to meet people (maybe experience project or reddit.)

Also, there's only so much random strangers on the internet can do to help other random strangers with their problems. On top of that most of the people on this forum also have problems. Some of those are usually social problems, so even if they read your posts and wanted to reply they might have trouble doing so. Even if they can reply that doesn't mean they can really help much aside from the usual positive words, but at least you can talk about your problems.

Latest posts

Back