Not sure what to say!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sacredchaos

Reaction score
Hi! This is my first time on a forum.Any kind of forum!
Im not quite sure where to begin.Ive filled out as much as I can right now on my profile,and will answer any questions if anyone would like to get to know me better.
Basically,Im 31 years old,single and feeling pretty lonely. Due to certain incorrect choices and life situations today Im alone with no friends and no job. Luckily Im very Blessed to be with my Mom,who is my best friend. We are both intelligent and talented women,but have found ourselves alone.I know we have each other and thats alot more than many people have,but sometimes it would just feel good to know there was someone out there in this world that I can communicate with too.I just feel really isolated and lost sometimes. Ive already been through alot of deep depression,that led to very suicidal thoughts,but Im over that now,and feel calm and positive about my life. Im just not sure how to begin to start over,and feel very alone.

Hi there sacredchaos and welcome here :)

Am 33 and there is other ppl here in there 30's that are in the same vote as you as well :)

Welcome sacredchaos

Wow, first forum ever, that's good of you. I hope you find something interesting here :)
How is living in India today like? (I'm not very educated I guess, sorry)

see you around

Welcome sacredchaos :)

Thanks for making me feel so welcome here.Im really glad I joined up!
As for living in India,its something Im still not used to,even after 10 years! Its pretty much like being back in the U.S as far as fastfood and shopping goes,and we get all the latest tv shows and movies and stuff like that,but the poverty is staggering here,and there is such a difference between the rich and poor .Theres also a lack of system that makes it very hard for little people like me. I kinda miss having the option of just walking into a mall or supermarket and getting a temp job to see me thru some lean times. :)

Latest posts

Back