Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heisenburger said:
After 32 hours and 10 days I have seen/done everything in Virtue's Last Reward. Also played through 999 earlier in the year. The series is a great big mindfeck in the best way possible.

You have excellent taste in visual novels. 999 is one of my all time favourite games - it even inspired my Xbox Gamertag and my Steam ID.

Been playing Fallout 3 almost daily since I started it 2 weeks ago. Mad game! Don't know why I had it for a year almost before trying it out. Blame Just Cause 2!

user 130057 said:
Heisenburger said:
After 32 hours and 10 days I have seen/done everything in Virtue's Last Reward. Also played through 999 earlier in the year. The series is a great big mindfeck in the best way possible.

You have excellent taste in visual novels. 999 is one of my all time favourite games - it even inspired my Xbox Gamertag and my Steam ID.
Thanks, I had never played anything remotely like 999 before though. It was a risky purchase in that respect, but one of the best I've made.

Downloaded "Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons" and "I am Alive" for super cheap on live arcade as part of a sale. Started playing Brothers, very artsy and interesting puzzle game. I really like it.

Now we couldn't access the Nintendo eShop on our Wii U and 3DS systems because it was down due to high network traffic. Yes I tried to get there with my 3DS but to end up seeing different error codes.

I just finished Binary Domain. I think it's probably one of the best "on a whim" purchases I have ever made. The story turned out to be right up my alley when it comes to the type of science fiction I like. Good characters and story overall. It's a little rough around the edges in general, but definitely enjoyable. Funny thing is, I sort of agree with the villain and wish I had an actual choice near the end that would have resulted in a different ending.

I've been playing Mario Kart 7 on my new 3DS recently, because I plan on finishing all cups from every class starting on 50cc to unlock everything before I'm ready for online gaming vs. the world and new friends along the way.

Been playing Lego Marvel Superheroes, as with all the Lego games its simple, fun, and you get to smash so much stuff just for the hell of it. Plus playing as the Hulk who yells "Hulk Smash" when you use his special ground slamming move is just icing on the cake.

I tried some of the stuff I downloaded as part of the end of the year sale on XBL. State of Decay, I AM Alive and The Bridge are all good, but I just can't seem to get into anything right now. I played the demo for this game called Mars War Logs and it's a decent little RPG that I could download for $10. I thought about doing that even though I shouldn't spend any extra money right now. I think if I'm going to do that I may get a book instead.

I just started DmC after getting it from PS+. I have mixed feelings:

- I'm not a fan of Ninja Theory. I didn't like "Heavenly Sword", and I hated "Enslaved", so my expectations aren't high.

- I'm not really digging the new "emo" Dante.

- Combat seems easier. I was never great at the original Devil May Cry games. Getting an 'S' ranking was rare for me. I'm getting high rankings constantly in DmC though, and I'm not even trying.

- The story is meh, but the old DMCs didn't have great stories either.

- I can understand why this game pisses off the Devil May Cry purists, but on the other hand, listening to other gamers complain about stuff is boring, and I don't care enough to get as angry as some people. It's an okay game to waste a few days with.

- I wish Capcom would reboot "Onimusha"! Maybe add some "Dragons Dogma" combat elements to it, because climbing on a giant demon and killing it would be awesome. And by Capcom, I mean them, and not Ninja Theory or some other developer. Maybe it'll happen this gen.

Over the last 4 days I have beaten Mass Effect on both Hardcore and Insanity. Now it's time to try 2 on Insanity, which I hear is...insane.

My 360 is "in the shop" so I am using my friend's PS3 to play The Last of Us. This game is amazing. It's been a while since I sat and played a new game all day like this.

...and with that being said and now that I have finished the game, The Last of Us is one of the best games I have ever played.

@ Locke - I played the new DmC, played the previous ones too. Wasn't too keen on the new emo Dante either but it kind of grew on me by the end of the game. Wasn't so bad, still wish they hadn't rebooted it.

Today in AC 4 Black Flag, I speared a hammer head shark, and killed a gator. I like this one better than AC III, the sailing seems easier and more fun. Haven't spent as much time on the game as I should as I have sailing around plundering ships and searching for treasure.

I feel like my heart almost stopped when I received an email from Nintendo from the moment I woke up. The message was telling me to go to the eShop with the code and I downloaded Super Mario Bros. Deluxe to my Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console for free. Yes! The full game version!
C'Mon ALL, I had no other choice!

Yes I'm really serious and stoked about this.
Be_ZO0tCMAEzDTmjpglarge_zps92c773ee.jpg~original

I laughed so hard today, people in the DCUO game I play did a raid with a few non league members, they were urging the league leader to invite one of the players to the league. Apparently he wasn't too sure if he wanted to or not because the person was whining about the one healer at the beginning. Well...unfortunately another league member who has permission to invite other players sent this person an invite just as our leader says that, the guy saw it. Our leader hasn't said a word since.

Elder Scrolls Online beta keeps encountering an error while patching the launcher. Forcing me to redownload all 21GB's over and over again. I'm on my 4th download atm with each of them taking 16 hours... I'd love to actually play the beta, but I've pre-ordered the game anyways.

Latest posts

Back