ONE BIG TSUNAMI

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Factotum

Reaction score
do you ever wish that one big tsunami would arise and just obliterate all the pathetic human scum that walks the street, drives the car, honks them and tries to kill me with them because they have to get to a meeting with henry kissinger, there is so much of honeysuckle these bastards honeysuckle into the swerers. dont you wish it would end? fresia the human race. fresia you bastards. i hate you all you batards.

i am having a tough weekend.

I think you need to go to sleep early tonight, someones a little grumpy today :p

Killing everyone being a good solution? Eh?

i cant sleep man. i am fukcing raging here. let me out into the streets and i will pick up a fight or something.

For God's sake man! You're talking to us like we're
terrorists or something. Switch to decaf. You sound as though you are under the influence. If so, please sober up then post your feelings.

i wasnt addressing you guys. it was like a rant at the human race. i'm much better now. i drank a quart of gin and was feeling really high.

Sometimes it's like an earthquake and tsunami come at you all in one day.

Last time I checked, we all belonged to the human race. Unless one of you'se is a rogue AI. Come on, fess up!

Still, jokes aside...Chill, please- not everyone is a rotten, self-serving, conniving manmonkey. I'm guessing the worst part of humanity amounts to about a few per cents of the whole. Sadly, it often seems that that few per cents has managed to climb the social ladder to leadership positions.

...Twenty to forty per cent, tops. And that's my most cynical estimate at the moment. :p

Factotum said:
i wasnt addressing you guys. it was like a rant at the human race. i'm much better now. i drank a quart of gin and was feeling really high.
I guess I can relate in a way. I used to drink heavy. I'm not saying that you do, but I can understand what's it like. I'm glad that you are feeling better.:)

Factotum said:
thank you, lonekiller. its been a tough week.
No problem man. I shouldn't have barked at you like that. If you need someone to talk to about anything, you know where I am. It's strictly confidential. Except when it comes to bjarne.

Alot of times I have the same type of fantasy.

I just want to see humanity destroyed even if the price is my own destruction. It is perhaps my greatest wish to see all the fake people and the fake societies they have built to expire the death they have earned from the demerit of their ways. Humanity is really a virus, especially the modern Westerners that live in America, and Western Europe that populate most the membership here. Most the people here are from countries that are the biggest global imperialists or countries allied close enough to get preferred access to plundered resources(compared to the non-aligned). And what do these types of societies and nations have to show for it, to show for all the more peaceful societies they rendered into slavery, extinction and all the habitats they obliterated? A bunch of unhappy faces walking around in Washington, London, Berlin, Paris, Moscow, Beijing, etc.

People don't get it. There is a Buddhist saying that even animals live like most humans do: they just avoid pain and seek pleasure like most of us do. Humanity has so much potential, but our societal rules encourage only greed, gluttony, self-centerdness and dismiss community, altruism and stewardship. We have the opportunity to seek enlightenment, but instead we choose to have the morality of creatures that only deserve to return to the mud. Hopefully we can manage that without destroying the rest of the beauty on the planet.

Bread said:
Last time I checked, we all belonged to the human race. Unless one of you'se is a rogue AI. Come on, fess up!

Still, jokes aside...Chill, please- not everyone is a rotten, self-serving, conniving manmonkey. I'm guessing the worst part of humanity amounts to about a few per cents of the whole. Sadly, it often seems that that few per cents has managed to climb the social ladder to leadership positions.

...Twenty to forty per cent, tops. And that's my most cynical estimate at the moment. :p
ur 2 paranoid
of course were all human
none of us is AI
none
i swear!

I've been studying psychology since my teens (just after technologists gave us the wheel and roughly when fire was discovered so that we could all light our cigarettes), so I'm going to take a chance, and make an educated guess, here...you're a little angry, aren't you?

if ur talkng 2 me Ian
i was joking LoL
its reversal
im in a trippn mood 2day
i was tryin 2 look like a paranoid IA LoL

Oh, you're a member of the Paranoid Club. Splendid bunch of folk!

I've always loved their provisions and they're so understanding! I'm a life member, because I was sent to the Club for life. I'm wondering if I should consider digging up my last psychiatrist, though. He's been down there for 7 years - he might die if somebody doesn't do something, soon.

Hey! You're right! I see that joking has many faces!

Have a nice day! Or, as they say in China: "Sue Nar Meee Dan Yu!"

(They offered me one of those nice jackets to wear?...you know?...the ones that immediately get you learning to hug yourself all day long and have buckles and straps everywhere to prevent you losing essentials, like your Blackberry, your stun-gun and your indispensible Schmidt's Strontium 90 Random Event Generator? I said no jacket! They said yes jacket! Now, I don't even recall what my fingernails look like. Ever try to type in one of those cute jackets? Do you think I might have some minor mental disorder hanging around? Those in the asylum keep staring at me as if I'm one flat rock short of my full sidewalk - imagine!)

yes
me fully paranoid
*creepily looks around*
LoL Ian
u2!

Thrasymachus said:
Alot of times I have the same type of fantasy.

I just want to see humanity destroyed even if the price is my own destruction. It is perhaps my greatest wish to see all the fake people and the fake societies they have built to expire the death they have earned from the demerit of their ways. Humanity is really a virus, especially the modern Westerners that live in America, and Western Europe that populate most the membership here. Most the people here are from countries that are the biggest global imperialists or countries allied close enough to get preferred access to plundered resources(compared to the non-aligned).

As much as the behaviour of humanity inspires disdain sometimes, I don't see how favourably looking upon some kind of natural massacre is showing anything but the worst traits of humanity...in yourself.

You'd rather innocent people (including women and children) were completely and genocidally wiped off the face of the Earth simply because you'd like to see some of the excesses of modern society destroyed?

Because that sounds borderline psychotic/dysfunctional to be honest, especially seeing as you don't have the benefit of saying you were drunk like Factotum was.

Or perhaps you're just spouting this extreme bullshit because you haven't given it much thought beyond the initial "lol everyone else is a phoney" stuff?

I normally don't react so much to this stuff, but to say that you fantasise about the annihilation of a sentient race (your own no less) is pretty ******* twisted if you're actually trying to rationalise that.

Humanity is not a "virus", it's warped thinking like that which breeds people like Stalin. I wonder if a modern despot came along, railing against Western culture, if you'd be one of the cronies feverishly building the gas chambers?

*Sigh*. I'm just going to drop it, I don't think you have any idea what you're construing with that kind of talk.

Factotum said:

What you said was very extreme, but I think we've all had crappy days/weeks before and can relate to some extent. Try not to focus your frustrations into anger like that though, it's very easy to start twisting your world view to something unrealistic and even poisonous if you do that too often. People are not all scum, quite the contrary.

I think there are many ills in Western society, sometimes I loathe other human beings too. However, to start talking of violence or wishing destruction on others is pretty irresponsible, even just as idle talk.

Regardless, I hope you're feeling better now :)

Latest posts

Back