One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
gave this woman customer a disc full of my best photo's. She was very touched and pleased.

And??? Was there anything else that you gave her, perchance? :D

As for me, I sent off a resume for a P\T Admin position...a wee bit nerve-wracking when you've been a stay-at-home mum for the past 5 years, but we shall see.

I pooped a lot and got rid of my flu symptoms. :cool:

P.S. Congrats to everyone who had real accomplishments. :D

GraceBlossom said:
I got a job......and I was asked, they had heard about me eeeekkk!!!! Fits in with the kids too. :D :D :D

Congrats, Gracie! Good luck on this new job!

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
Survived the day.

me too! we can do it! :) hugs

Glad you got through it! *hugs*

Tulip23 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Survived the day.

Good for you Ladyf **** hugs **** Hope you're doing okay

Aww thanks Tulip. *hugs*
Hope you're doing okay too.

Indifferent said:
I got back at 3am so I guess this is fair to put here- I went on a date last night :) first time in 3 years and it went very well. She's a college student, very expressive, and very high energy. We went to a diner, then hit up a movie, and cruised around for a few hours afterwords to relax and chat. Never made out in a movie theater before :p and never met someone so appropriately cuddly. We're making plans to go out again Friday!

Congrats on a successful first date in 3 years! I'm really happy for you and hope things will work out well for the both of you. :)

Indifferent said:
I got back at 3am so I guess this is fair to put here- I went on a date last night :) first time in 3 years and it went very well. She's a college student, very expressive, and very high energy. We went to a diner, then hit up a movie, and cruised around for a few hours afterwords to relax and chat. Never made out in a movie theater before :p and never met someone so apropriately cuddly. We're making plans to go out again Friday!

That's fantastic news. Hope it goes well for your second date on Friday
:)

did a lot of stuff yesterday and not sick today! well, I didn't accomplish that myself, but I feel that it has to do with all the wheatgrass that I am taking, so, well done to me

I got nice sleep, instead of the broken stuff I thought I'd have.

Peaches said:
did a lot of stuff yesterday and not sick today! well, I didn't accomplish that myself, but I feel that it has to do with all the wheatgrass that I am taking, so, well done to me

Hope you'll continue to feel better and not fall sick again now. :)

Well despite everything, I did trim the Hedge of Doom, and after a lie down to lick my wounds, did sweep up the leaves with my bleeding palms in gloves ... take that, ratfink **** hedge.... until next time :club::club::club:

Finished my Project Management library course today.

Also, it's a good thing I went for a bike ride earlier this afternoon. I found a baby rabbit stuck on a traffic island. He could barely crawl, and looked like his eyes hadn't even fully opened yet. I was afraid he would get run over or stepped on, since I almost accidentally ran him over on my bike, myself. I picked him up and took him to the park across the street and put him in someone's garden near the park. I tried to make sure that wherever I put him, he'd have something to eat, be away from the street, and have a safe place to hide from predators since we have stray cats and even hawks here. When I went through the park again on my way home, I didn't see him. I hope that means he found a hiding place. But I'm worried he might not make it since he seemed to be too young to fend for himself and I couldn't find his mother anywhere. I guess I did all I could do.

TheSkaFish said:
Also, it's a good thing I went for a bike ride earlier this afternoon. I found a baby rabbit stuck on a traffic island. He could barely crawl, and looked like his eyes hadn't even fully opened yet. I was afraid he would get run over or stepped on, since I almost accidentally ran him over on my bike, myself. I picked him up and took him to the park across the street and put him in someone's garden near the park. I tried to make sure that wherever I put him, he'd have something to eat, be away from the street, and have a safe place to hide from predators since we have stray cats and even hawks here. When I went through the park again on my way home, I didn't see him. I hope that means he found a hiding place. But I'm worried he might not make it since he seemed to be too young to fend for himself and I couldn't find his mother anywhere. I guess I did all I could do.

:(

That's so heartbreaking. I would've taken the baby rabbit home and nurse it to good health. But I'm glad you at least put him at a safer place. Hope the poor little thing is okay. :(
I have a pet rabbit.. so I kinda feel for this one, you see. Aww :\

I survived last night. Wasn't exactly like 'The Hangover' movies but it was close. As I walked up the road towards the house a little old lady asked if I saw the bear. I told her of course I saw the bear. She asked me if we should do anything about the bear. I told her we should just let the bear do bear things. She then told me she was going to call a game warden. I told her calling the bear cops was probably a good thing.

I know that doesn't make much sense- guess you had to be there.

Good night. Morning. Whatever.

WildernessWildChild said:
I survived last night. Wasn't exactly like 'The Hangover' movies but it was close. As I walked up the road towards the house a little old lady asked if I saw the bear. I told her of course I saw the bear. She asked me if we should do anything about the bear. I told her we should just let the bear do bear things. She then told me she was going to call a game warden. I told her calling the bear cops was probably a good thing.

I know that doesn't make much sense- guess you had to be there.

Good night. Morning. Whatever.

ahah, sounds great

started actively looking for a choir to fill those lonely wednesday evenings

Indifferent said:
I got back at 3am so I guess this is fair to put here- I went on a date last night :) first time in 3 years and it went very well. She's a college student, very expressive, and very high energy. We went to a diner, then hit up a movie, and cruised around for a few hours afterwords to relax and chat. Never made out in a movie theater before :p and never met someone so appropriately cuddly. We're making plans to go out again Friday!

Wow. That sounds like a really great time! I'm glad for you and hope you keep it going.

Latest posts

Back