One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If either of you want someone to snap at, please, feel free to snap at me. I've got broad shoulders and everyone needs someone to ***** at occasionally.

user 130057 said:
If either of you want someone to snap at, please, feel free to snap at me. I've got broad shoulders and everyone needs someone to ***** at occasionally.

*hug*

Well it was on Wednesday rather than today. But I attended this free event held for volunteers who helped out in my area. So there was a ceremony where we all got certificates from the lord mayor and a free barbecue with a live jazz band who played some ambient music. So it was nice to get a pat on the back for the work we do :)

Window cleaning. I think you're supposed to do that more than once a year, but oh well...

Fixed a customer's asymmetric routing issue in 5 minutes when others had been looking at it for a week and weren't able to figure it out.

user 130057 said:
Well, I got to the hospital without dying. I'm counting that as a win.

I hope you are okay!

I went to school and worked on stuff for 2 hours. Every little bit will make next school year easier.

Latest posts

Back