One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a helping a good friend with some serious confidence problems and today we managed to have a laugh - first time in a long time for both of us,

I could draw today and it was enjoyable!
I was not in the mood for drawing for a long while now, but I feel like getting back at it finally.

Hmm.. I actually did some work that I've been unable to do for two months because of more urgent issues lol.

Hi Gutted,

Wow, good for you! I also just missed a month of work due to urgent issues (& freaking out about them in totally unproductive ways). I'm just getting back to work slowly now, haven't made enough progress yet to congratulate myself, but soon!... :)

wished my best friend a very happy birthday...and also wished her a wonderful day...she is going on a 2nd date today and they are spending it in williamsburg...i sure do hope this day trip is awesome for her...:)

DVEEUS said:
wished my best friend a very happy birthday...and also wished her a wonderful day...she is going on a 2nd date today and they are spending it in williamsburg...i sure do hope this day trip is awesome for her...:)

Happy birthday to your friend. :) It's my dads today too!

Congrats Sterling!

I've been feeling like doing some 'craft therapy' for weeks now, and today I finally bought some paper and cheap watercolor paints, and started painting! Halfway done with my first picture now (and yes it feels therapeutic!) :)

Latest posts

Back