One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Locke said:
I got a job today!:D

Omg Locke, congrats!! :D
emoticon-0123-party.gif

Rosebolt said:
Locke said:
I got a job today!:D

Congratulations man, i'm happy for you! See? As long as you'll keep trying you'll succeed. :D

Thanks, Rosebolt! Every time something goes wrong, I think about how you told me a couple of weeks ago to stand up and try again, and the encouragement I've gotten from others here. Without that, I'd probably still be too afraid to leave my house.

Locke said:
Thanks, Rosebolt! Every time something goes wrong, I think about how you told me a couple of weeks ago to stand up and try again, and the encouragement I've gotten from others here. Without that, I'd probably still be too afraid to leave my house.

+1 for the positive attitude
*nods*
emoticon-0148-yes.gif

I helped a blind woman with the smallest blinddog ever get on the (right)bus. I don't even speak Polish xD

EJH said:
I helped a blind woman with the smallest blinddog ever get on the (right)bus. I don't even speak Polish xD

Very nice of you EJH! :)

Locke said:
I took a CPR and first aid class.

That's fantastic. You never know when it will come in handy, but you can guarantee you'll be thankful of the knowledge when it is.

Cavey said:
Locke said:

That's fantastic. You never know when it will come in handy, but you can guarantee you'll be thankful of the knowledge when it is.

My dad was always the first aided at work. Not sure why he's terrible in a crisis and hates blood... :rolleyes:

annik said:
Cavey said:
Locke said:

My dad was always the first aided at work. Not sure why he's terrible in a crisis and hates blood... :rolleyes:

Perhaps he's just waiting for the right moment and then *BAM*, he strikes out of the blue like some sort of medical ninja! :D

Cavey said:
annik said:
Cavey said:
Locke said:

Perhaps he's just waiting for the right moment and then *BAM*, he strikes out of the blue like some sort of medical ninja! :D

That would make a good super power, too. Confuse your enemies by yelling "We're all gonna die!", then sneak up behind 'em and BAM! Panic-man to the rescue!!!

Latest posts

Back