One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cleared the top of my chest of drawers off (it was stacked high with papers and junk- coould barely see any surface) and have done out one of the drawers (stuffed full of papers) and now have the top cleared with some ornaments on and the drawer cleared out with some books that people have lent me put in. I am actually succeeding so far (I think) in getting this place tidy in a way in which it can stay tidy (it looks almost permanently like a hoarders pit) . Still a lot of work to do and some tough decisions to be made r.e. what to throw and keep and a permanent home and organisation system needs to be made for everything but i'm feel like it is actually possible. I can do this. And I'm at a really dow lethargic place so even then i can still push myself to do this despite having little motivation. There is no hoping it gets clean in this... there is action and the will to action, this is new. It may only be something as trivial as cleaning/tidying a bedroom to some, but to me it's a big step in both physical and emotional decluttering.

Came across a man who said he was living on the streets... I think. All I could make out was "I'm on the road from 5am - 8pm. I live in a refuge." Felt good to make him smile. Don't know if he was acting about it or not, but hey, either way, that 20$ he got brought a smile to his face.

I worked out despite feeling down.

Rodent said:
I made somebody smile and laugh.

That's awesome. :)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Came across a man who said he was living on the streets... I think. All I could make out was "I'm on the road from 5am - 8pm. I live in a refuge." Felt good to make him smile. Don't know if he was acting about it or not, but hey, either way, that 20$ he got brought a smile to his face.

That's so nice of you.

Peaches said:
went volunteering in the afternoon

What do you do for your volunteer work, Peaches?

in a "Free Tibet" shop

-----------

today finally managed to work a full day in spite of tearful mood, hadn't happened in weeks, hope I can pull it off again soon

Latest posts

Back