online dating sites

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
Well, I met a Lilly a week ago when I went to LA.
She asked me for my number after we chit chatted. She's 27.
She actaully called me today and say she wants to go hang out and party with me.
We'll see how that gose...Gotta make room in my cell for pics and vedios just incase.
Its like a fuckery broken record for me....

Idk what kind of vibe I was giving out becuase Lilly was the one that approched me.
Like I said, Im 45. I was actaully kind of rouage looking. I was up for 2 days wearing
the same clothe and a hoodie. My hair was messy as fresia and i looked kind of wornout
from the reflections i saw from windows. I didnt even bother using body spray to smell
good. I was in a sort of f-it easy going kind of mood. I wasnt really expecting to
meet a girl. This is a broken record of how i meet women or a pattern for me.
Just as I never expected to meet Sarah.

My life is a little bit messy at the moment. I do try to think and FEEL positive
inspite of it all. A long lasting relationship with someone i love very much
remains elusive. A fucken broken record on this front as well.

IDk dude....wheather it's fate.
How I view life, myself and women plays a role....

Well, Lilly isnt a super model but she has a pretty face, nice tits and ass.
She can look stundingly Hot if she wears appropriate clothing.
She's young with a hard body,wanna party and fresia.
She's not a little girl nor a princesss. She's a badgirl that's sweet to me.
she's not looking for love. Im no saint nor a millionair. Its straight up like that.
She's not playing a victim nor am I.

Personalities/behaviors come and go....If you get hang up on the honeysuckle...you're really really fucken shallow.
Havnt you figure it out yet????
EXPECTATIONS....what dose this refer too???
Mother fucken people dont always act right or the way you think they should???

some guys are popular with women and some are not.

You are, the rest of us on here are not. It's as simple as that. Women will fall into your lap, we will chase women all day, every day and acheive nothing. The only chance we have if we are blind lucky meeting that one person who likes us.

blackdot said:
I went out on a 1st date with someone from a dating website yesterday. WooHoo!
She agreed we should meet up again sometimes and do something else. WooHoo!
This morning I got an e-mail from her. WooHoo!

She said I am not a fit for her so I need to keep looking.

It's a fricken broken record.

have you any idea why ?

did you get a vibe that she wasn't enjoying herself ?

Any awkard moments ? etc

putter65 said:

You are, the rest of us on here are not. It's as simple as that. Women will fall into your lap, we will chase women all day, every day and acheive nothing. The only chance we have if we are blind lucky meeting that one person who likes us.

Well..you're doing a shittie job chasing all of them my way.lol

****...man
this messed up song just popped into my head.
Are you a Rod Stewart fan?...If you are stopped listening
to that honeysuckle..FFS
[youtube]WTDtHw4fckk[/youtube]

Listen to this honeysuckle....:p
[youtube]LE-BQXf4wTw[/youtube]
[youtube]Tthd7LJPfmE[/youtube]

Lonesome Crow said:
putter65 said:

Well..you're doing a shittie job chasing all of them my way.lol

****...man
this messed up song just popped into my head.
Are you a Rod Stewart fan?...If you are stopped listening
to that honeysuckle..FFS
[youtube]WTDtHw4fckk[/youtube]

Listen to this honeysuckle....:p
[youtube]LE-BQXf4wTw[/youtube]
[youtube]Tthd7LJPfmE[/youtube]

nah don't like Rod Stewart much. He supports Scotland. (football)

Hey I'm glad for you, all these women you get :)

Maybe one day it will be my turn !:D

Seriously dude....
I was just hanging with Sarah oneday just chilling before we started playing.
She was just being a girl playing with her hair and nails...ect
We had the stereo on. I had a playlist of songs on.
This songs comes on...she totally digs it. Asked me to play it over and over again.
She's only 24..this song came out before she was borned.
Whatever vibes she was getting about me and hints she was giving me.
A couple of times...she'll put on her sneakers, a belt with Studs, rip jeans
and dress like a headbanging heavy metal chick...stuff like that, man.
She usually listens RnB and dances to them.
We Are Sexual Perverts.hahahaaaaa

It's the chorus....lol

So look into my eyes and relized the truth...

Im a wild child
cum and love me
I want you!!!!!
My heart is in exile
I need you to touch me
Cuase I want what you do...
I want you...
[youtube]vSVApv8DIOQ[/youtube]

putter65 said:
have you any idea why ?

Any awkard moments ? etc

I never know why. I'm guessing it's because women want some type of instant "click" (as they put it) and I don't have any knowledge of where I'm supposed to buy a "click" at.

blackdot said:
putter65 said:
have you any idea why ?

Any awkard moments ? etc

I never know why. I'm guessing it's because women want some type of instant "click" (as they put it) and I don't have any knowledge of where I'm supposed to buy a "click" at.

at least you are going on the dates and meeting these women. It's more than some !

I've only been out with 2 women in my life. They both wanted to see me after the first date though.

putter65 said:
at least you are going on the dates and meeting these women. It's more than some !
I've only been out with 2 women in my life. They both wanted to see me after the first date though.

They both wanted to see you after the first date. And? Did you see them after the 1st date?

gnome3 said:
putter65 said:

They both wanted to see you after the first date. And? Did you see them after the 1st date?

both turned out to be crazy and were seeing other men !

The first one lasted 4 weeks, the other one about 2 months. 15 years seperated them.

putter65 said:
I only paid for a month and I'm not going to pay any more. I swapped a few messages with this woman last night, I gave her my email address but I bet she doesn't write back.

I've had this all my life, I hear women complain about men. They say there are no men about, no nice men, no decent men, all they want is a men who doesn't cheat etc, etc, blah, blah, blah - yet when I show interest - Im not good enough for these women.

But whatever, I'm used to it so it hardly bothers me.

the russian woman said in her last email that she 'loves me' and wants to spend the rest of her life with me !

Honestly ! I don't buy it for one second !

Putter, it really sounds like it's a scam. I don't like the sound of it. I think that it would help if you could somehow meet someone for lunch or dinner. A female friend. If not a female, then a male friend - just to get out, and do something. Nothing sexual. I wonder if you might have anyone in mind for such a thing. You could meet up, and also maybe go to a theater. Just something to do, and have a little company for a day or evening.
Many times, intimate relationships start out innocently as just friendships, and enjoying each other's company, but even just hanging for the day with a male friend strengthens & reaffirms your friendship with each other. I just think it would be good for you to do something, and sooner than later.

gnome3 said:
Putter, it really sounds like it's a scam. I don't like the sound of it. I think that it would help if you could somehow meet someone for lunch or dinner. A female friend. If not a female, then a male friend - just to get out, and do something. Nothing sexual. I wonder if you might have anyone in mind for such a thing. You could meet up, and also maybe go to a theater. Just something to do, and have a little company for a day or evening.
Many times, intimate relationships start out innocently as just friendships, and enjoying each other's company, but even just hanging for the day with a male friend strengthens & reaffirms your friendship with each other. I just think it would be good for you to do something, and sooner than later.

I don't like the sound of it either. I'm pretty sure it's a scam now. Thanks for your concern but I am okay about it. It's not effecting me in any way really. Just a laugh. I am intrigued where it is going, that is why I am replying to her letters.

I've got most of next week off work and I intend to enjoy myself. A few rounds of golf, try out my new camera, maybe go to cinema, a bike ride somewhere.

Why do you think guys exist that have never had any kind of girlfriends or female attention, etc. at all in life.

Soory you cant get nookie n loving dude.
It can really do a number on a man.

Its not a perfect world.
Im certainly not a perfect person.
None of the women ive been with are perefect
Eiither. We all tired harder at times. Sometime
We dont give a rats ass oneway or the other.
Do what we can. Get it when we can. Enjoy it
When we can.thats about as simple as its gonna
Get...

The russian lady wants to meet up and is visiting me in the next 6 weeks.
She tells me she loves me in every letter.

Not sure whether she is a scammer. If she asks for money then I will know.

She doesn't love you. She doesn't know you. How could she love you?
In the meantime, while waiting for her to ask for money,
check out what's going on in the Japanese dating circles:[video=youtube]

Are you in the US? A lot of foreign women want to marry a guy from here and in 4 years will leave you once they have become a citizen... Just food for thought.

putter65 said:
I look on them every now and again. I do a search and look at the women. Every woman - I think 'she wouldn't be interested in me' - I go down the list until it ends.

I do this every 3 months or so.

If you haven't yet gone onto plentyofnarcissists sorry I mean plentyoffish then for God's sake DON'T.

I will save you the grief right now by advising you to smash a cricket bat repeatedly against your cranium instead. Because in a weird, (not really) metaphysical sense, that is exactly what you might as well be doing.

Course, who am I to say? Just because it NEVER worked out for me in the 5 oh so years that I've been on there (I can count all of THREE count 'em THREE messages I've received and about 3 replies back). I got one woman to actually want to meet me on a date and we'd talked for weeks up to it so I thought that we'd get along just fine in person. We did at least it seemed that way in the pub then I came back from the bar with our drinks to just catch her getting in a cab outside. I then got a text message an hour later with her telling me how much she basically wasn't interested and she wasn't sure why she bothered in the first place.

Yet someone I know (a female someone) was on there 2 months and met the man of her dreams who she is still with now years later. Then again AND I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS LADIES......women don't exactly get the same problem with just nobody contacting them. Certainly not anywhere NEAR the same ratio as the other way around. Same goes for being chatted up. There's still this age old stereotype that for men, it's just clearly a case of opening our mouths and voila - we get what we want, be it women, jobs, money or otherwise. Oh sure if you happen to be Colin Farrell or EXTREMELY lucky but how many of us does that apply too?

And ********* I specifically said at my first post that I WASN'T going to get onto the subject of dating sites grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

kinzeUK said:
putter65 said:
I look on them every now and again. I do a search and look at the women. Every woman - I think 'she wouldn't be interested in me' - I go down the list until it ends.

If you haven't yet gone onto plentyofnarcissists sorry I mean plentyoffish then for God's sake DON'T.

I will save you the grief right now by advising you to smash a cricket bat repeatedly against your cranium instead. Because in a weird, (not really) metaphysical sense, that is exactly what you might as well be doing.

Course, who am I to say? Just because it NEVER worked out for me in the 5 oh so years that I've been on there (I can count all of THREE count 'em THREE messages I've received and about 3 replies back). I got one woman to actually want to meet me on a date and we'd talked for weeks up to it so I thought that we'd get along just fine in person. We did at least it seemed that way in the pub then I came back from the bar with our drinks to just catch her getting in a cab outside. I then got a text message an hour later with her telling me how much she basically wasn't interested and she wasn't sure why she bothered in the first place.

Yet someone I know (a female someone) was on there 2 months and met the man of her dreams who she is still with now years later. Then again AND I'M SORRY TO SAY THIS LADIES......women don't exactly get the same problem with just nobody contacting them. Certainly not anywhere NEAR the same ratio as the other way around. Same goes for being chatted up. There's still this age old stereotype that for men, it's just clearly a case of opening our mouths and voila - we get what we want, be it women, jobs, money or otherwise. Oh sure if you happen to be Colin Farrell or EXTREMELY lucky but how many of us does that apply too?

And ********* I specifically said at my first post that I WASN'T going to get onto the subject of dating sites grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hate to say I agree, it's much easier for women to be contacted than men. I've never used a dating site nor would I, but I imagine I'd have no problem. I kinda feel bad for guys, us girls expecting y'all to do all the chasing, although I've chased before. As for that woman, I'd have text her back something not so nice. Have you not tried any other sites?

gnome3 said:
plentyofnarcissists - (laughing my ass off)...cool.

It seriously is though. None of the myriad of dating sites I've been on (around 13 I think in total) have literally made me sick with contempt as POF does.

Avoid like airborne cancer.

Hoffy said:
kinzeUK said:
putter65 said:

I hate to say I agree, it's much easier for women to be contacted than men. I've never used a dating site nor would I, but I imagine I'd have no problem. I kinda feel bad for guys, us girls expecting y'all to do all the chasing, although I've chased before. As for that woman, I'd have text her back something not so nice. Have you not tried any other sites?

Hello Hoffy; I just left a comment on your picture earlier on in "Let's see the faces". I am not surprised you don't use or feel the need to use a dating site as clearly you are very attractive and I would be somewhat shocked if you told me you had any trouble attracting a guy (assuming you're single). And thanks for the sympathy so to speak; it's not that I as a guy 'mind' the chasing, it's just that the odds seem so ridiculously stacked against the majority of us. Certainly for me it has my entire bloody life. Same story over and over.

As for that harridan that sent me the text, I can't remember what I sent back by way of reply. I do remember wanting to throw my mobile in the bin on my inevitably drunk and dejected walk home (and it started raining too).

And yeah as I just mentioned in another reply, I have been on about 13 approx. Only one that proved to be any much cop was some free dating UK one where I met my last g/f last year in March. Ok, so it lasted 3 months if that, but still, I don't regret it. Especially when it's usually an average cycle of about 10 years in between having a relationship.

Latest posts

Back