People who are full of themselves

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blah_blah

Reaction score
I HATE people who are full of themselves and think they are so much better than everyone else. I have to put up with this honeysuckle on a daily basis from this lovely human being. I wish I could just slap him across the face or somthin. So agravating. And hes probably like age 15-17 some where in there, and he already has a baby. He acts so immature and no wonder some people turn out the way they do, if they have fathers like that to raise them!!

I know what you mean. They do my head in ppl like that as well. Its ok to be confident but some ppl get argent with it.

And ye hes probably strutting around like hes the big man cos he got a kid. Well ppl like him well always be around unfortunately. I got news for him tho. being a dad dose not make him a man. Trust me on this, He well come unstuck and you well probably end up feeling sorry for him. I have seen it many times.

The best thing to always do is just be yourself no matter how big of an head the ppl around you have. ppl well respect you for it even if they do not say. Be quietly confident with in your self about what your doing. This is the best way I think.

I had one of those super-boasting, ultra-confident guys around me at school many years ago. It is completely impossible to stand being around people like that without going insane! They never shut up either! lol
Staying away from them is the only thing that worked for me, and man was that a relief.

Latest posts

Back