Personality Types

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsuhideakechi

Reaction score
So, I did one of those personality type tests recently, for kicks, and I'm wondering if anyone else here has done these tests and what your results were.

I'm an INTJ/INFJ

I've taken the test a few times over the years and the T & F part of that scores at a 51%/49% depending on the test and day.

Just took the test again right now. Same results as usual - INTJ - Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(1%) Judging(44%).
I am not sure I necessarily agree with the T but I will assume the test results are correct.

I – Introversion preferred to extraversion: INTJs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extraverts gain energy).
N – Intuition preferred to sensing: INTJs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities.
T – Thinking preferred to feeling: INTJs tend to value objective criteria above personal preference or sentiment. When making decisions they generally give more weight to logic than to social considerations.
J – Judgment preferred to perception: INTJs tend to plan their activities and make decisions early. They derive a sense of control through predictability, which to perceptive types may seem limiting.

INTJ it seems *shrug*

Your personality type: INTJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (43%), Energy - Intuitive (26%), Nature - Thinking (3%), Tactics - Judging (22%), Identity - Turbulent (13%).

I'm sorta exactly between being an INFJ and an ENFP, chaotic and abstract I am ^^. I'm arguably more simply "N" dominant as I broke most tests of intuitions and pattern recognition I did in my life. I really love intuitive people.
Would be glad to talk to you INTJ/INFJ people more actually. Please feel free to message me if I look any interesting to you.

To people who are interested in MBTI, I suggest really to go by the functions and go from there. INFJ and INTJ for instance are both Introverted Intuition dominant, this is something tests can easily find, but the secondary function (Extraverted thinking vs extraverted feeling) are not necessarily well indicated by the tests. The INFJ tend to be more empathetic and the INTJ more organized. The former is more interested in arts and human nature while the later more into pure sciences such as physics, both tend to have interests in both to various extents tho. A very introverted INFJ would probably score T over F. It's a very "NF" thing to be interested in personality types to begin with.

The two cats together, this is me : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2126523/frabz-ENFP--INFJ-okay-so-it-wasnt-THAT-button-71e608.jpg

Your personality type: INFJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (52%), Energy - Intuitive (19%), Nature - Feeling (61%), Tactics - Judging (11%), Identity - Turbulent (41%).

Well, I did it for fun and the prize goes to INTJ but I don't really buy those personality types.

Latest posts

Back