Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, very nice. Did you bribe that bird to fly across that last picture? Because it looks great.

jaguarundi said:
Nice, very nice. Did you bribe that bird to fly across that last picture? Because it looks great.

lol - I wanted it to fly in the middle of the moon but it didn't work out completely to plan.

Reality is there was a flock of birds flying around. I took about 10 photo's and with a bit of cropping that was the best I could do.

Still good though ! :)

Triple Bogey said:
jaguarundi said:

lol - I wanted it to fly in the middle of the moon but it didn't work out completely to plan.

Reality is there was a flock of birds flying around. I took about 10 photo's and with a bit of cropping that was the best I could do.

It's better as it is, in the middle it would have looked contrived. Much better just a bit off centre, like many things in life methinks.

jaguarundi said:
Triple Bogey said:
jaguarundi said:

It's better as it is, in the middle it would have looked contrived. Much better just a bit off centre, like many things in life methinks.

The moon was really low in the sky. Surprized me. It's the first time I've stood on a beach at a night time for 30 years. Brought a lot of memories back from the holidays I went on as a kid. Apart from a 3 day holiday at xmas in 2000, I haven't been on a proper holiday since 1989. I should do but it's hard when your by yourself. Sorting out the logistics etc.

Your photos make where you live so pretty you could work for the local tourist board :).

Latest posts

Back