Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
Thanks

Yes all the photo's on this thread were taken by me.

Very nice. I enjoy photography. I have an account where I have my online galleries and I am always adding to them. It keeps me busy.

BeyondShy said:
Triple Bogey said:
Thanks

Yes all the photo's on this thread were taken by me.

Very nice. I enjoy photography. I have an account where I have my online galleries and I am always adding to them. It keeps me busy.

Yes it keeps me busy too.

Why don't you show some of your work on here ?
I always enjoy looking at good photographs !

Triple Bogey said:

I'm sure you do. But criticism and I do not get along so well so I'm going to have to decline. I have collected photographs from around the world and although I have spent hours working on them I am not going to let a snide comment from someone (not you) to ruin what I did.

BeyondShy said:
Triple Bogey said:

I'm sure you do. But criticism and I do not get along so well so I'm going to have to decline. I have collected photographs from around the world and although I have spent hours working on them I am not going to let a snide comment from someone (not you) to ruin what I did.

I wish I could travel more. I am mainly stuck to close to you where I live.

When my chronic fatigue syndrome becomes so debilitating and makes me feel tearful and raggedy, I go home to Lake Lucerne to rest up. Being by water is calming.. healing, too.

Lucerne%20is%20where%20my%20heart%20is%202_zpsipxrwnjr.jpg

Home, my dears, is where the heart is.

Lucerne%20is%20where%20my%20heart%20is_zpsvra4ebrc.jpg

I'll be seeing you later.

Mouse

Triple Bogey said:
Lovely photo's Mouse !

Thank you very much! :) I hope to find more, this time of the Lake itself. They're on my other computer, so will transfer them.

I love that photo of your's. It does look very British, and that tide coming in reminds of when my brother and I would roll our jeans up, reach down into the water to locate a flattie - and flip it up and over our heads to land on the sand! MMMMM! Free food if they were big enough! :D :p

Mouse said:
Triple Bogey said:
Lovely photo's Mouse !

Thank you very much! :) I hope to find more, this time of the Lake itself. They're on my other computer, so will transfer them.

I love that photo of your's. It does look very British, and that tide coming in reminds of when my brother and I would roll our jeans up, reach down into the water to locate a flattie - and flip it up and over our heads to land on the sand! MMMMM! Free food if they were big enough! :D :p

Thank you.

I've got loads of nice memories too of the seaside when I was growing up.

It's funny from the age of 18 to 44 I never saw the sea or a beach. Our family holidays stopped because my parents divorced so I never went anywhere. I never had a reason for going or the motivation. Having a camera gives me a reason and I just love it !

Triple Bogey said:

Today was a special day for me. I got shot down in flames. But at least I tried. So let me show you one of mine. And if no one likes it then it's their problem and not mine. The hell with this.

q3SInY.jpg

I am astonished!

Your photo is incredible. You should frame these up and sell them. Thank you for sharing it. :)

Mouse said:
I am astonished!

Your photo is incredible. You should frame these up and sell them. Thank you for sharing it. :)

Yeah well that's it. No more. This is not my thread. The ones featured in here are stunning enough.

BeyondShy said:
Mouse said:
I am astonished!

Yeah well that's it. No more. This is not my thread. The ones featured in here are stunning enough.

That's a wonderful photograph. You should start your own thread !

Triple Bogey said:
That's a wonderful photograph. You should start your own thread !

Well thanks, but I really can't. I have so much time involved adding and taking out and tweaking the galleries that I have already to do anything else with them.

Latest posts

Back