Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw your eclipse photo on Facebook but I thought it was a crescent moon, I didn't realize it was the eclipse. And I didn't notice the balloon in the photo on Facebook on my phone! lol I like the balloon though, makes it more interesting.

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
I saw your eclipse photo on Facebook but I thought it was a crescent moon, I didn't realize it was the eclipse. And I didn't notice the balloon in the photo on Facebook on my phone! lol I like the balloon though, makes it more interesting.

-Teresa

I love that lonely scene. It brings to mind my walking along Ferring beach with my litttle one, our joy of just being there was enough without having need to talk; let the sea do that for us.

Mouse said:
I love that lonely scene. It brings to mind my walking along Ferring beach with my litttle one, our joy of just being there was enough without having need to talk; let the sea do that for us.

I know that feeling !
I love the sea !

For a short time I lived on an island in Greece and took many pictures of the folks' ways of life and the island itself; again, only snapshots. But these two pictures summed up a widow's solitary life after her husband died; poverty speaks for itself.

kalymnos-2_zpsxss20p5w.jpg

kalymnos-1_zpsf0ybjd59.jpg

Mouse said:
For a short time I lived on an island in Greece and took many pictures of the folks' ways of life and the island itself; again, only snapshots. But these two pictures summed up a widow's solitary life after her husband died; poverty speaks for itself.

kalymnos-2_zpsxss20p5w.jpg

kalymnos-1_zpsf0ybjd59.jpg

Yes it does.

Good photo's

I love the sharp crispness of your Canon's lens. The building with its sharp angles contrasts beautifully against the sky.

A small critique though I should take my own advise is to superimpose a grid across your viewer so you can get the sea dead level. This isn't always easy, however, when you are shooting on 24mm wide.

Great pics all the same! :)

Mouse said:
I love the sharp crispness of your Canon's lens. The building with its sharp angles contrasts beautifully against the sky.

A small critique though I should take my own advise is to superimpose a grid across your viewer so you can get the sea dead level. This isn't always easy, however, when you are shooting on 24mm wide.

Thanks. I will look into the grid thing !

Triple Bogey said:
Mouse said:

Thanks. I will look into the grid thing !

Your camera should already have 'grid view' on its settings. ;)

Latest posts

Back