Pokemon Lovers unite!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wailun

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm a huge pokemon fan for someone's whose 22, and i tihnk ti's about time pokemon made a come back! >=D

So tell me, what's your favourite pokemon? And why?

My favourite right now is Ambipom! Love its special ability: Technician and honestly, i can never frown when i look at it lol

My daughter's favorite is Pikachu. I'm fond of Mew and Mewtwo. Mew for being so adorable, and Mewtwo always reminds me of the things I liked about X.

Gyarados.

Understanding my choice is the key to understanding me. Possibly.

I like Psyduck. He looks like a distraught platypus to me. So damned cute.

zlx443.jpg

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!

28tibee.gif

(mods: you can delete this if you find it overly offensive. XD haha sorry)

I shouldn't like that picture as much as I do...

...ahem

I can't really think what my favorite is out of all the new ones. But out of the original 3 games, I liked Venusaur and Oddish, along with his evolutions.

I was such a hardcore Pokemon fan...I knew all 151 of them and the lyrics to the theme song.

Either way, I always thought that Pikachu and Ditto kicked ass.

Ditto.gif

Pikachu and Ditto indeed. I'm not really a great fan, never was, however, I can't help but watch an episode if my brother is watching. xD I sort of like cards, though.

Anyway, you're all forgetting the most kickass Pokémon of 'em all - Jigglypuff!

245px-Jigglypuff_happy.jpg

fresia...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

mewtwo_mew.jpg

omfg

i remeber playing pokemon on the game boy color * retro fan grilscreams* * and then feels kinda sad that she is old enough to retro fan girl scream :( *

i played red version on my friends then I got my own and played yellow then I played the honeysuckle out of the silver version i had like 3 seriously level 100 pokemon i had lugi and ho-oh mmm that always makes me want a ho-ho
ahh msn *tear*

ohhh i had the cards and watched the show even had a puzzle too

ohhh pokemon :)

I love Pokemon, I remember playing Pokemon Blue when it came out.

You know, i misread the title of this as "Poetry Lovers Unite"

*rubs her eyes* man was I wrong.

Latest posts

Back