pot,weed,ganja

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Syber Tiger

Reaction score
who here use it,and why

i use it to get rid of depression and lonelyness

but theres one prob..

i am starting to overuse and abuse it (NO)
i know i should do it less but i just cant help it

and weed is $$ if u smoke alot

and what is your fav breed

curruntly i have "super skunk"

well i heard that weed cost about 10usd a small bag in the us
so i worked out

i bought 350+ usd of weed and finish most of it in one week
well here weed is cheaper tho
so i didnt spend that mutch
maby around 5usd :p

cuz i pay 1.5usd where the ppl in the us have to pay 10usd for the same thing :p

Well. I'm not so sure I agree Ignored. I don't believe that weed is evil. I can't speak for others, but being a recovering addict of over a decade. I have experience abusing weed and liquor. It's been my experience that alcohol is far more destructive than weed, and alcohol is legal. The government should legalize weed and tax the honeysuckle out of it. They have much bigger fish to fry. All that money spent to go around busting weed dealers and their crops, would be better applied to existing funds used to combat seriously dangerous drugs such as heroin and meth.

People have been smoking weed since the stone age. I know people who have been smoking weed for a little north of 20 years now, and they're just fine. I can't say the same for some of those I knew who drank like fish may they rest in peace.

Marijuana also contains healing properties for some. I can't think of anything therapeutic about booze. Not one.

Pot is a psychedelic drug that alters one's perception of reality. Done often, it can change people's personality, ruin their discipline and motivation, and give an illusory sense of joy/happiness when nothing has been accomplished. I speak from personal experience, and I have several friends that have succumbed to that drug and have their potential to make something out of their life ruined.

I'm not out there to argue with pot addicts; I've been close to being one, I've had friends that are such, and I state my point with confidence. I will find it very, very hard to trust someone who abuses this drug.

LoneKiller said:
Well. I'm not so sure I agree Ignored. I don't believe that weed is evil. I can't speak for others, but being a recovering addict of over a decade. I have experience abusing weed and liquor. .

Well that makes as much sense as saying that stabbings should be okay because shootings also happen. There are medical benefits to many, many poisonous things, including liquor; still doesn't change that it should be changed and regulated as medicine. And a hell of a lot of people are just fine from severe brain trauma, it still doesn't make it any less idiotic. Furthermore, while it is illegal, it funds the truly evil and for whom willfully cooperate with such a system that serves to destroy intelligence and disgrace the human spirit, they can only be scum that should be reviled as such. In the end, the measure of good and morality is not only in what it embraces, but also what it despises.

Well, I hope people are consistent and extrapolate their beliefs for prescription drug abuse, prescription drugs, fast foods, processed foods, animal products, etc due to effects of it on humans.

At any rate, a lot of people will mention to get help for depression or other psychological help, but I never really see anyone talk about the side effects of it.

If you compare marijuana to Prozac (the first thing that came to mind), which is worst?

The following is a list of the potential side effects of Prozac (yikes!!!):

In clinical studies, the most common side effects of Prozac included:

Insomnia -- in up to 33 of people (see Prozac and Insomnia)
Nausea -- up to 29 percent
Weakness -- up to 21 percent
Headache -- up to 21 percent
Diarrhea -- up to 18 percent
Loss of appetite -- up to 17 percent (see Prozac and Weight Loss)
Drowsiness -- up to 17 percent
Anxiety -- up to 15 percent
Nervousness -- up to 14 percent
Shakiness (tremor) -- up to 13 percent
Dry mouth -- up to 12 percent (see Prozac and Dry Mouth)
Decreased sex drive -- up to 11 percent (see Prozac Sexual Side Effects)
Yawning -- up to 11 percent
Indigestion -- up to 10 percent
Dizziness -- up to 9 percent
Sweating -- up to 8 percent
Impotence -- up to 7 percent (see Prozac Sexual Side Effects)
Ejaculation problems -- up to 7 percent (see Fluoxetine and Premature Ejaculation).

Other common Prozac side effects (that occurred in at least 1 percent of people) include:

Flushing (redness of the skin, especially the face)
Abnormal dreams
Constipation
Gas
Vomiting
Fever or chills
Weight loss (see Prozac and Weight Loss)
Vision changes
Chest pain
High blood pressure (hypertension)
Increased appetite and weight gain (see Prozac and Weight Gain)
Taste changes.

There are a number of less common, but more serious side effects of Prozac that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider, including, but not limited to:

Suicidal thoughts or behavior (see Prozac and Suicide)
Anxiety, agitation, or panic attacks
Hostility or aggressiveness
Engaging in unusual or dangerous activities
Restlessness or inability to sit still
Extreme elation or feeling of happiness that may switch back and forth with a depressed or sad mood
Other unusual changes in behavior
Signs of serotonin syndrome (a rare but dangerous problem associated with certain medications), such as:

Confusion or other mental changes
A rapid heart rate
Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
Hallucinations
Blood pressure changes
An irregular heart rhythm
Overactive reflexes
Fever, sweating, or shivering
Shakiness
Agitation
Seizures
Coma

Chest palpitations
Difficulty sleeping
Changes in vision or eye pain
Signs of an allergic reaction, including unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.

There are other possible problems that can occur in people taking Prozac. These rare side effects occur in less than 1 percent of people. For these side effects, it is difficult to tell whether they are actually caused by the medication itself or something else.

Some of these rare but possible Prozac side effects include, but are not limited to:

Canker sores
Hypothyroidism
Arthritis
Leg cramps
Acne
Hair loss (see Prozac and Hair Loss)
Menstrual problems
Diabetes
Atrial fibrillation
Congestive heart failure
Stroke
Gout
Asthma
High cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia)
Ringing in the ears (tinnitus).

^^^I really doubt pot has that most side effects and the potential severity of it.

[video=youtube]

This is the song that plays in my head whenever the potheads I know try to tell me how great smoking is.

Only while you've got the time to waste doing nothing and the money to waste buying it. Almost any other hobby or activity is more productive than that. You get literally nothing out of it other than a few minutes of high.

WAIT!!
I saw your vid that you posted. I didn't notice the sentence you typed below it. I thought that video you posted was referring to Prozac. When I said that it helps. I was referring to Prozac. Not weed. Just want to make that clear.

Ah lol. Yeah I wasn't talking about the prozac. The vid is mostly what I think about the people I know that love drinking, smoking weed, and complaining about how bad their lives are and how they can't afford anything (car payment, rent, doctors) when we make the same amount of money and have the same job.

Smoking weed, smoking cigarettes, and drinking every day ends up costing them at least $10 a day. $300 a month that could go towards rent or car payments. That's more than I spend on food and almost as much as I spend on rent.

I hear ya man. With all the money I blew on drugs and booze before I kicked, I could buy Mercedes. When your system starts building a tolerance to the drugs, your habit starts costing you more money. I can't tell you how many game consoles and games I sold just for one **** night of partying. Selling stuff always sounds like a great idea to get your fix at the time, until you wake up the next morning and your psx and 20 games are gone. The true regret always comes when you wake up the next morning. I can't speak for others. It was just my personal experience.

And you supported evil, which you fail to acknowledge. You provided a direct contribution to the misery and suffering of others, to the destruction of innocence and the murder of good individuals. And for what?

Latest posts

Back