Potentially going away for a while.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niantiel

Reaction score
So, long story short, My birthday is tomorrow.
aaanndd I did exactly what I planned on doing for my birthday and went on a sort of self destructive and artistic rampage.

By coincidence and dumb luck, I was trying to hand my roommate the bottle of disinfectant spray and dropped it on my toe at JUST THE RIGHT ANGLE to break it. It's been a couple of days, I've TRIED to keep ice on it, most of the time. But, I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to have them set it. While I'm there, I'm going to ask them to please clean my SI scars from, when I was kind of in an intoxicated trance

I would rather them NOT put me away, but I've never been in this position either. So I don't know what will happen. Quite frankly, I'd like for them to just patch me up and clean me up and if I need stitches or surgery to just like, do it, and NOT put me in a system or something. That'd be nice.

Because I'd rather not be locked up on my birthday, plus it will severely complicate things for my life....also, I've got honeysuckle to do. I need to be at work but I might get medical leave for my toe. And my band is supposed to be going to Tampa this weekend and I wanna go and do that.

So why make the thread?
Well, I've never really been in this position before, like I said, and so if I just suddenly, up and disappear, that'd be why. Again, I'd rather them NOT do that to me. I hope not.

I also wish I wasn't alone at the moment either.

Just curious, why ask them to clean your scars then?

I can't see them putting you away, unless you have a medical history on record that they might find cause for worry. Even then you'd have to be in a really bad mental state for someone to go through all the paper work, or for someone to have you committed.

Sci-Fi said:
Just curious, why ask them to clean your scars then?

I can't see them putting you away, unless you have a medical history on record that they might find cause for worry. Even then you'd have to be in a really bad mental state for someone to go through all the paper work, or for someone to have you committed.

I don't think they can put you unless you go to the hospital for harming yourself.

I worked it all out. Don't have to go away.
I AM in a lot of pain now though, but it'll get better from here on out.

Niantiel said:
I worked it all out. Don't have to go away.
I AM in a lot of pain now though, but it'll get better from here on out.

It's good to hear you won't be going away. Hopefully you get better soon!

Latest posts

Back