Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeyondShy said:
With a well thought out answer like that it's too bad you can't get one of your cronies to add to your reputation.

Self control is a wonderful thing to have.

BeyondShy said:
With a well thought out answer like that it's too bad you can't get one of your cronies to add to your reputation.

Lol, that's actually pretty funny.

TID0qY.gif

9006 said:
BeyondShy said:

Lol, that's actually pretty funny.

I wasn't really around for any of that, but I admit I laughed out loud when I read that. I love the word "cronies." 😛

Did I mention anyone specific? Oh no I didn't, the warning was meant for everyone. But I expected better from some that's for sure.

No you didn't, but it seems it was aimed at anyone involved in the exchange. If it wasn't aimed at all at me, then I misinterpreted the warning. If I was included in said warning, I wanted to know what Id done, since I didn't see anything wrong with my comment.
o_O

Eve you've been a moderator here, I shouldn't have to explain this to you. You above all people know the kind of things we have to put up with, and when something that has gone on which caused a lot of issues doesn't need to be stirred up again to create more problems.

If it was you (and by you I mean everyone) who was involved in some drama that happened, no one would appreciate others taking jabs at them and bringing it up again. There are some here who should know full well what that is like and have been on the receiving end and didn't like it.

Also, 9006, don't appreciate the comrade comment if that was aimed at me. Seems like it was considering the context it was in since Eve was replying to me.

Sci-Fi said:
Also, 9006, don't appreciate the comrade comment if that was aimed at me. Seems like it was considering the context it was in since Eve was replying to me.

It wasn't.

To put the record straight. My comment was NOT aimed at Eve. I sent a PM to her about the matter this morning.

Also to put the record straight, none of my comments were in reference to the things that went on here when I wasn't active on the forum. I wasn't aware of what was going on with those posts.
I wasn't purposely stirring any honeysuckle either, (if you meant me specifically) as I'm not in the loop on exactly what happened. If Id been looking to stir anything, Id have commented on Gabe's post that LOOKED like it was an insult directed at me. But I didnt - BECAUSE I wasn't looking for a fight or to stir anything up.
The fact that I used to be a mod doesn't mean I automattically know what's going on and who is taking jabs at whom. I asked what I had done - a legitimate question.

EveWasFramed said:
Also to put the record straight, none of my comments were in reference to the things that went on here when I wasn't active on the forum. I wasn't aware of what was going on with those posts.
I wasn't purposely stirring any honeysuckle either, (if you meant me specifically) as I'm not in the loop on exactly what happened. If Id been looking to stir anything, Id have commented on Gabe's post that LOOKED like it was an insult directed at me. But I didnt - BECAUSE I wasn't looking for a fight or to stir anything up.
The fact that I used to be a mod doesn't mean I automattically know what's going on and who is taking jabs at whom. I asked what I had done - a legitimate question.

what have I missed ?

ardour said:
Sci-Fi said:
I trust my female friends more than many of my male friends.

If you’ve had genuine female friends then that puts you in a different category to us. The only women who show any desire to be a friends with me seem to be those in poor emotional shape. The pattern is characterized by this initial phase of interest in getting to know me, then either they find someone else or get over whatever it was they were going through. At least that's my impression.

Female friends are fine. No problem. But I wouldn't advice any man giving 100% of his time for one. And it's never going to be a substitute for a girlfriend. Never in a million years !

Latest posts

Back