Quirks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really? maybe it's just your towns water, is it all water including bottled water? what do you drink instead?

skapunk23 said:
i always think that i'm annoying and in people's way

You can't think that. I mean all you can do is be your self. You may annoy some ppl but other ppl might love you for you. Just be true and honest mate. You do that and you well fined the ppl that love you.

I mean I annoy the honeysuckle out of some ppl. I even know I do it cos I do it on paupers but only cos they deserve it lol

skapunk23 said:
i always think that i'm annoying and in people's way

Hopefully you realize that just thinking it doesn't make it true.

If I am nervous about something I yawn...before I play football I put a strap on my left calf but not my right...

I always think of my partner before me.

i don't like to just watch tv i have to do something while i'm watching it, i either eat, pratice my guitar or work out when i watch it

evanescencefan91's a guitar player ooooooooo!
welcome to the club, i want a bass heccccka bad! saving my pennies!

anyways, my quirk is HER quirk. she used to shake her leg in bed and it drove me up the wall. now that theres no on laying next to me
I DO IT TOO!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

loketron said:
evanescencefan91's a guitar player ooooooooo!
welcome to the club, i want a bass heccccka bad! saving my pennies!

Yea we have a few ppl that play the guitar on here actually :)

i overthink things a lot, but i like finding symbolism, parallels and irony in everyday stuff

skapunk23 said:
i overthink things a lot, but i like finding symbolism, parallels and irony in everyday stuff

Yup, that is a lot of thinkin' :)

Latest posts

Back