Reality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
He woke up shaking, started to ear up, then put his head on the pillow. He just experienced a dramatic event in his past. He had to think whether or not he was awake. It was so hard to tell. His experiences while he slept were too real, too close to reality to distinguish. He lived 2 lives, one in the current reality and one in his past reality. Everywhere he went his past is the reality in his head, he didn't know how to live in the present. Every time he thought about it, it conjured deep sorrow inside. A sorrow he couldn't forget.

He didn't want to rise out of bed, he never did, something always kept him down. Was it his regrets of the past? Was it because he didn't know how to live in the present? Or some other reason? All of these answers were correct.

This is the start of my book based on a recent dream of mine.

http://knight2010.livejournal.com/2925.html

He lived 2 lives, one in the current reality and one in his past reality. Love this line. Have you looked at webook.com? I have a novel and a few other stories on there.

Thanks everyone :), and Disco no I haven't, send me a link to yours.

Oh, you're actually writing it. Awesome!
Keep writing. I'm sure it will be really really great! ;)

Matej said:
Oh, you're actually writing it. Awesome!
Keep writing. I'm sure it will be really really great! ;)

Thanks I've just been a little busy with school, hopefully I'll have more writing time soon.

Thanks everyone :D

Latest posts

Back