Religion is based upon astrology

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skorian said:
It is almost funny to watch people destroy the topics that they are threatened by learning more about. I know no one would admit to it, but so many people are terrified of information. And as a way to hide from that fear people have figured out that if they trash topics they are able to crash them. Which amounts to leading the mods around by the nose.

If you seen my first post in this thread you would realise i know all i need to know. So please stop with your nonsense, and Here it is again
Punisher said:
This is a site going through all the alledged connections between Horus and Jesus and showing how the connection is complete bull.
http://livingsounds.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=193&Itemid=0

This is a neutral site (not pro or anti Christian) I think it shows very well, how people who hate Christians like to only show one twisted side to a story. The site contains alot of links to pro & anti Horus/Jesus connection sites. So do some more reasearch and make up your own mind.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jcpa5c.htm

Maybe i should start trolling the forum with threads on Islam and the East, like all your threads on Christianity and the West. I'll stop trying to defend my faith and join you, but you will most definitely be annoyed by the things i know about evil religious people, including Buddhists killing in the name of Buddha, with video and picture evidence and real facts, unlike your BS.

I think it's you who are threatened by learning more. You're the one who can't take it and starts flinging accustions whenever Islam is mentioned, and you're not even defending your own faith :p. You don't know much about anything, and yet you think you speak the truth.

Sanal said:
Lord Jashin will be so mad at you all:p lmao

No...Buddha will be more pissed off and recycle your ass to a lower realm of existance.
You will be reincarnated as a SheezKaBoB to be roast N toast.

Lonesome Crow said:
Sanal said:

No...Buddha will be more pissed off and recycle your ass to a lower realm of existance.

You POOPOO. LORD JASHIN WILL KILL YOU. LOL.

I wanna be reincarnated as FSM though- V.V

Sanal said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Sanal said:

You POOPOO. LORD JASHIN WILL KILL YOU. LOL.

I wanna be reincarnated as FSM though- V.V

Female Super Models ?.
Hell you don't have to wait til the next life time for that.
Just get a boob job and a cut in the middle, now.

Beside...Jashin, JC, Mohamid have to fucken wait...
I'm dealing with the here and now, **** it.
My ex-gf ain't done torturing my ass yet.
Evidently I didn't worship her titays enough :(

Here, let me close this thread so that us mods are no longer being lead around
by our noses. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back