sat here in bits :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrish

Reaction score
I havnt posted here for a long time, I don't know a lot of you but I have no where else to turn, I'm in bits :'( I had a long distance relationship with the most amazing girl, she was everything to me, she still is everything to me, I loved her compleatly and she loved me back, I can't stop thinking about her, I ended it with her earlier because I couldn't see it working, she thinks that I gave up on her but I just didn't want us to get hurt when it went wrong :(, iv been hurt in the past badly and, I know that she was differient but my insecuritys got in the way of everything, I just needed to say something somewhere because I feel like I would just hurt her by telling her that I still had feeling for her :(, I can't stop crying over her, I miss her already :'(.. So badly

I was in a very similar situation very recently. Very similar.

It will take a long time to heal. It's been two months and I am still pretty well gutted.
Don't choose the wrong path - like me - and beat yourself up over it.

VeganAtheist said:
I was in a very similar situation very recently. Very similar.

It will take a long time to heal. It's been two months and I am still pretty well gutted.
Don't choose the wrong path - like me - and beat yourself up over it.

Thanks.. I just don't know what the right path is, she lives in florida and I live in england, we have never met but have been closer than any couple for the last 6 months, although I love her with all my heart I just can't see it working, she's now sat in her car crying because of me and I'm tearing myself to pieces because I caused this, I can't even say anything to her because that would make it worse, Its killing me to not be able to just hold her in my arms and tell her I love her, and everything will be alright :'(

I wish those cheesy sayings like "Love will find a way" or "Love can break all barriers" were true.
I really do. For both of our sakes. Sometimes it just isn't possible... and it hurts like hell.
I don't know your situation. I don't know why it won't work between you two.

There really isn't any magic way to make it all better. You just have to wait it out.
Some days I feel like I have made a full recovery. Like I am back to normal.
The next day I am bawling my eyes out.
It takes time.

We were made for each other, but born in the wrong place, we started talking purley by chance :(, iv failed her because I couldn't sort my head out, my ex told me that she loved me, she swore on her dead fathers grave that she would be there when I got back (I was in the army) but I got back and I found txts on her phone talking to another guy telling him that she was single, iv never been the same in a relationship since, all I can think is what happens in 3 or so years time, one of us would have to move continants, and leave everything we know, she tells me she would move but, what kind of a person would I be if I let her :(, and then re joined the army and left her again, I can't put her through that, I can't put either of us through that :'(

Love. We think it's so easy. Sometimes I think love is a lit stick of dynamite and we are little more than infants gazing in rapture at the pretty spark it makes,...

**hugs** to the OP. Sometimes all we can do is rush up and offer first aid after the bang..

Long distance relationships are difficult enough without complications adding to them. Perhaps this is best for both of you, the only good thing about breaking up in a long distance relationship is that there's no chance of seeing them, physically. Of course people tend to develop stalk-like behaviour online, but I very much doubt this is the last girl you'll ever have a relationship with. Keep that in mind.

Perhaps you can still tell her how you feel and why you decided to break it off? Tell her that you made a mistake, if that is the case. Apologize and move forward. If she wants to continue the relationship, try again. If not, try to move on and know that the experience will make you stronger and wiser.

Nocturnal99 said:
Perhaps you can still tell her how you feel and why you decided to break it off? Tell her that you made a mistake, if that is the case. Apologize and move forward. If she wants to continue the relationship, try again. If not, try to move on and know that the experience will make you stronger and wiser.

I tried, I probably won't post here again, I'm done :'(, iv lost the greatest love of my life, I'm done with women

Latest posts

Back