Sensitive Topic But Need to Talk.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sortta funny how many women calls for "tall, dark & handsome" as their ideal man but when it actually comes to "dark" part, there's so many debates... I'm almost tempted to say, "By dark, you mean white guy with a nice tan? Or just flat out another race?"... I haven't found anyone to ask that question yet...

I always thought the "dark" part meant personality/aura-wise, not literal skin colour. Dark and mysterious.

My closest friend, we both know that we can say absolutely anything to each other and neither of us will let it ruin the friendship. Once I reached out for my drink and accidentally exposed an obvious self-harm scar on my arm. He mocked me for it. His parents got divorced, I mocked him for it. Really shitty things, but it's how we deal with it. I don't have this kind of relationship with anyone else, and it feels solid to me. Nothing is taboo and we can't hurt each other. Of course, it's a bit different because our views are mostly alligned. We hate everyone equally. It stops us arguing in public anyway.

And yeah, Asian features can be really handsome/beautiful. Variety is the spice of life!

Latest posts

Back