Sick and tired of it all..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Van Hooligan X

Reaction score
On your laptop/computer screen apparently.
Why is it i can ONLY run into selfish women....i mean i'm not mr. perfect but jesus ******* christ even if i'm lucky enough to find someone there 9/10 selfish, uncaring and demanding.

new just in: guys have feelings aswell, just cause are heads are empty don't mean were open space that can be rented...

there is only 1 girl i can think of that isn't a selfish *****...and thank you for not being 1 JTG

but the chances of me finding a girl like her is close to impossible

sorry for putting up a depressed topic without going into my 2nd fake account but...i feel so alone not even i'm here for me :(

Van Hooligan X said:
Why is it i can ONLY run into selfish women....

...i feel so alone not even i'm here for me :(

Maybe you can start by not blocking people in msn
Unhappy.png

Van Hooligan X said:
Why is it i can ONLY run into selfish women....i mean i'm not mr. perfect but jesus ******* christ even if i'm lucky enough to find someone there 9/10 selfish, uncaring and demanding.

new just in: guys have feelings aswell, just cause are heads are empty don't mean were open space that can be rented...

there is only 1 girl i can think of that isn't a selfish *****...and thank you for not being 1 JTG

but the chances of me finding a girl like her is close to impossible

sorry for putting up a depressed topic without going into my 2nd fake account but...i feel so alone not even i'm here for me :(

That's becuase you're not cool like me.
U have to learn how to give what selffish women wants...she wants it all and she wants it now..
Just give it her like there's no tomorrow..and fresia the guilt honeysuckle :p
You ain't all that..just be one of guys..FFS..

I would have replied the same if the thread was made by your other account
Unhappy.png

Van Hooligan X said:
thanks for proving a point guys:)

This is the reason of the 2nd accoutn eve, because even ALL helpers are ******** :)

Yes...Van, you're a kight in shiney armour that's going to save the world.
Keep those **** dirty whore and bitches away..they might put a dent, dull and stain your holiness.:shy:
At the very least they'll suck the life force out of you ...amongs other things...lmao

SophiaGrace said:
exactly how are women selfish Van? jw.

the last bunch of women i've been getting to know have been nice, friendly and good listeners at the start, when i try advancing and trying to make more of a relationship out of us they suddenly fling demands at me and then forget to listen and just talk 24/7 about there problems and start attacking me if i havn't done anything.

example of this: about 4 hours ago i was just playing on GOW2, and i get a girl attacking me saying 'i hate it when u ignore me!'
i didn't even know she was online and she always expects me to start a convo, me to listen to her problems and then stfu and listen...i think i deserve alittle say in what we can talk about

Lonesome Crow said:
Yes...Van, you're a kight
in shiney armour that's going to save
the world and keep those **** dirty whore and bitches away..they might put a dent, dull and stain your holiness.:shy:

A KNIGHT NOT KIGHT

Sanal said:
Lonesome Crow said:
Yes...Van, you're a kight
in shiney armour that's going to save
the world and keep those **** dirty whore and bitches away..they might put a dent, dull and stain your holiness.:shy:

A KNIGHT NOT KIGHT

Lmao....Van is a kight.:club:

Lonesome Crow said:
Van Hooligan X said:
thanks for proving a point guys:)

This is the reason of the 2nd accoutn eve, because even ALL helpers are ******** :)

Yes...Van, you're a kight in shiney armour that's going to save

and you're cut (you missed the N and i wanted to be as cool as you[/sarcasm]) good sir :), please don't flame me in a ******* depression thread, christ i can see jales' POV now :S

All women are not selfish, Van. But all people have their own needs and don't always see things from the point of view of others. You'll meet someone who pushes your buttons, and when you do and occasionally she seems not to realise that her wants are getting in the way of yours, you'll find yourself bending over backwards to please her all the same. You'll resent it, but you'll do it.

Please...ask yourself why is it that you like selffish women.
If you don't like them, you can simply walk away from them and just leave it at that.

Now you're going to get retarded and go off on a tangent becuase i did a typo.
Then tell me I have my head up my ass too and blame me becuase I can't pleasure you either...lmao

Lonesome Crow said:
If you don't like them, you can simply walk away from them and just leave it at that.

Then tell me I have my head up my ass too and blame me becuase I can't pleasure you either...lmao

ok this 1 confused me, i don't ever remember saying i liked selfish women and no i don't copy your way of redation

and i don't have my head up my ass, i just find it funny you attack people when they want help from a forum they like, it would be like steel telling a newbie to 'stfu you're fag'

and i'm not reply to you again, whatever you say since you can't even have any respect for ppl when they ask for help gardenia

Van Hooligan X said:
Lonesome Crow said:

ok this 1 confused me, i don't ever remember saying i liked selfish women and no i don't copy your way of redation

and i don't have my head up my ass, i just find it funny you attack people when they want help from a forum they like, it would be like steel telling a newbie to 'stfu you're fag'

and i'm not reply to you again, whatever you say since you can't even have any respect for ppl when they ask for help gardenia

You don't have to state that you like selffish women.
wheter you state it all not has no bearing of you still chosing
to be attacted to them.
It's call living in denial.

If you don't like them ..stay the fresia away from them..

No one on this planet is required to please you nor
comply to whatever the fresia it is you think or want.
As soon as you get that through your thick skull ..the sooner
you can grow the fresia up and become responisble for your
own happiness....

No one can hurt you, if you don't lean on them.
You simply turned your will and life over to other people .
You do so beucase it's harder to be responsible for your
own happiness...it is you that is selffish , self centered.
You simply took a path of lease resistence and the easy
way out.

It ain't nothing knew....I didn't make the honeysuckle up.
Level headed and healthy people learn how to get there.
Whatever how long it takes them to get there...

Just becuase you find another girl friend to fall in love with for a little while
isn't going to fixed you. As soon as you started depending on her for you happiness..
even if she fucken fart differently or fails to live up to your expactations...you'll simply veiw her as another selffish *****
that counldn't keep your ass happy. Whether you marry one or get involve in relationships over and over again.
The honeysuckle is going to happen...because it is you that didn't grasp the lesson of being responsible for your own happiness
and chose to play victim over and over again. In other words you put yourself in the position to get hurt.
You create you own pains through you demands of other. If people can't live up to you're so call stadard..(whatever that is),
you cry foul and play the victim..because YOU LIKE IT, ITS FAMILAR TO YOU.

It's not the first time or the second time..its a living pattern for you..
That why you say..."women are selffish bitches"
Just ones you chose to get involved with...perhasp is a clearer statement.

You can call me a gardenia and women selffish bitches all you want. That's just a smoke screen and a banage job.
It not going to make you life any better...

Or you'll simply turn into a control freak...trying control everything and everyone around you to fit your delusions.
Or you'll do other behaviors such as people pleasing, manipulate....etc.
You can alter as many strategy or tactics as you wish but the simple truth is.....
you'll eventaully get to the piont of being responsible for your own happiness ..whatever how much pains and suffering
you chose to get to that piont.

You're not confused...you're defending of living in denial...
You know this...you can feel it in your gut...it makes you sick to your stomuch.

What you say and what you do is two differnt things.

You calling me a gardenia dosn't even effect me one bit...
My happiness and my self worth is not dependent whatever the fresia you say or think.

I'M RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN HAPPINESS.

Lonesome Crow said:

True. Just like Crow can't hurt me cos I don't lean on him.
I'm actually pushing him off a cliff.
That way he's the one getting hurt :p

Lonesome Crow said:
Van Hooligan X said:
Lonesome Crow said:

You don't have to state that you like selffish women.
wheter you state it all not has no bearing of you still chosing
to be attacted to them.
It's call living in denial.

If you don't like them ..stay the fresia away from them..

No one on this planet is required to please you nor
comply to whatever the fresia it is you think or want.
As soon as you get that through your thick skull ..the sooner
you can grow the fresia up and become responisble for your
own happiness....

You simply turned your will and life over to other people .
You do so beucase it's harder to be responsible for your
own happiness...it is you that is selffish , self centered.
You simply took a path of lease resistence and the easy
way out.

You're not confused...you're defending of living in denial...
You know this...you can feel it in your gut...it makes you sick to your stomuch.

What you say and what you do is two differnt things.

How in the hell would he KNOW if a female ON THE INTERNET is selfish or not? Jesus, you have little reading comprehension. I'm not trying to be mean, but just....wow. Way to get off topic and completely misinterpret another person's post....again, and then call THEM the ******* for getting offended by it.

Way to make a person feel WORSE on a forum such as this. Yes, let's joke and poke fun at him 'til he feels better, hmm? 'Cause that just really helps. So does talking about ******* and making women moan and just SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX...we already know it's on your mind 24/7, give it a BREAK, trust me, your hand will thank you.

*waits for a response telling me to go find a dildo or a dick to fresia because that must be the only reason that I'm upset* :3

Latest posts

Back